Reviews for Desires
victoria cullen35 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new hot chapter to be put up and boy I would love to know what bella dad is thinking about in this story and I bet he what's bella badly in this story big time and boy ones they go at it in this story they are going have fun having very hot sex in this story big time
animeloveranimegunner chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Plz update soon
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
oh wow, well he did ask Bella what happened right, and she is being truthful this is good Thank you for sharing this story, so far good, I'm enjoying it Have a good weekend, I can't wait until the updates.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I wonder why Charlie was looking at Bella like the way he was, I hope that they are both going to be okay of the living arrangements right.
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Please update! This is an amazing and HOT story!
kspauldinghyatt chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Please update
kwillie55 chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
please update
i chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
plz cud u UPDATE im injoying it alot

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
MusicFreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Hey
I'm so ambitious of find out if Charlie becomes Bella's new Dom, I hope so. Therefore I'm waiting for your update which hopefully comes soon. ;)
MusicFreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Hey I'm so ambitious to find out if Charlie will be Bella's new Dom. I hope so. So please do me a favour and write more about Bella's sexual outcome. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
More? This is really good! Hope you'll update soon!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Will there be love in this story or will it just be erotica?
Aros wife isabella chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
More please sex please bdsm please let them get married please more diryness please thanks
sarah83185 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
*gah* i need more! i wanna see what happens!