Reviews for Memory
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oh merlin i'm crying again..why? Why do you always make me cry, you brilliant writer of sad stories you! I can't type anymore because of my watering eyes...:'( hauntingly beautiful.
HappyGoMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
so beautiful and sad.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Most excellent!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was...wow! I...I...wow!
just jacs chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow that was very dark and chilling. I love stories that catch an atmosphere like that.
ThinkTooMuch chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow . . . That was so sad. You actually made me cry (and thats not easy). You write wonderfully, keep it up.
snowless.winter chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I never really paied attention to Dean's character in the serie by JKR but I can't think of another person's point of view that could be as much great. Well done!
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Extremely powerful. Very well-chosen poems, and just incredibly moving. It's notable that you chose Seamus as narrator, someone so normal, so invisible, who we would usually pass over. It's so easy to forget that he and Harry shared a dormitory for years, was Harry's classmate for just as long as Ron. The emotion in this one-shot really slams home. Favorites.
interestedreader chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
wow, a lovely piece :)
imnotjkr chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Really beautiful.
Keacan The Weird chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*sobs uncontrollably* that was so sad, and so beautiful! Oh God I'm crying my poor little heart out now! I loved it, I really did. *still sobing uncontrollably*
FrodoBeutlin chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
emotional.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
"And the small, so very small, body resting in Dumbledore's arms...

and then the silence descended."

So heartbreaking, yet wonderful. I loved the poems they seemed to fit the situation perfectly.
bellatrixvssirius chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
*sniffle* wah that brought tears to my eyes! who's point of veiw was it though?

great story
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
God!...That was so sad...It touched me beyond words..

The emotions was so real and raw...I cried...You made me cry...I loved the part where Dean couldn't draw his eyes