Reviews for Eventually Reunited
452max chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Wow I love this story so far! I can believe that you have not updated this in almost 7 years! I hope that you will update this now, because I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next. I want to find out what happens with alec and lexa, and then vin and max. So I am asking you super nicly to update pretty please with like monds of sugar on top.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
I really hope you finish this, This story is great :).
StealerOfDreams chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
SHEESH! you havent updated this story in years!

But you need to.

Feel free to update *Facing Fears* as well. Haha.. i wrote facing deers. whoops.

This is great story, but you need to continue. Really, you do. Thanks

Senorita-DLH chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Wow! What a great story. I've read both this and "The Pair" in a little over two days and I'm loving it. I'm bookmarking this story now so please, please update it soon.

Thanks for writing!

em chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
The pair was my favourite story and I would love if you finished this one. I noticed you have a new fic, so i'll go read that.
Ladeia3 chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
I just found this story not too long ago... I really hope you come back and finish it. I really do love it. Please come back. Please?
mel11 chapter 7 . 1/3/2004
Hey! I just read the whole story over again.. starting with The Pair. I love this fic... and I would really love to read Its been almost a year since you update...(I might be exaggerating a little bit). Please update as soon as you can. K?
dleep chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
What's going on? You're leaving us hanging there? Come on, I'd really love to see more of this story. Get your act together, girl! :)
Sea Siren chapter 7 . 2/25/2003
BRILLIANT STORY! I'm so glad that I somehow managed to find such an extaorniary story! The only thing I didn't really like was all the Logan-bashing - hey, if he's not your idea of right for Max, the least u could do was to let him down easy! Anyway, it's no major train smash & I still loved the story! Oh, one more thing - I love the Asha bashing, that girl MUST DIE!
dleep chapter 7 . 2/4/2003
Hey, it's been a while since I caught up with this story. I really missed it!

Great couple of chapters, can't wait to see how it plays out.

Margaret chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
Great chapter I can't wait 2 see what happens:)
isis chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
more please
natalie chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
It's great to see the next installment of this story up! Nice work: can't wait to see what has been going on w/ Max and Alec in after the JP fight. Hope Alec gets to Lexa in time. :)
mel11 chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
I cant' wait to read more. You better update soon. :D:D:D
darkgurl chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
This is getting really interesting. I can't wait to see how this whole " physical dependence" thing plays out for lexa. I have faith that you wouldn't be so cruel as to kill one of the foru main characters after bringing them so far, but I am worried about your intentions towards their baby. I can't wait to read the next chapter, whenever it comes out. As long as the story stays this good I'm happy to wait for updates.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »