Reviews for Finding Grace
Silent Sound 715 chapter 15 . 10/28/2019
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Alex098 chapter 15 . 6/21/2018
This was amazing I loved it
Ynys chapter 15 . 8/2/2017
Hey ! I would love to see the confrontation between Sam/Lucifer and Dean at the end, but appart from that, I really really enjoyed this, so thank you for writing it and sharing it ! I guess I'll never get bored of Samifer, so maybe I'll read your other stories too :)
Jaqiarmy chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
It wouldn't be supernatural without its chick-flick moments.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
Well, I think that "cured" me off my desire to read Sam/Lucifer for a while. I guess this was supposed to be a happy end, but it kinda didn't feel that way. More along the lines of bitter sweet. More bitter than sweet.

I have enough of Sam for now. He had his reasons, yes, but, well, it kind of sent everything off track. Hm, kind off like these things do in real life.

Thanks for sharing this. I think your characterisation was very good, though I think I will change to something, hopefully, less... sad? No, maybe with less of an bitter aftertaste...
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 2/13/2017
Wow, I have started to actively dislike Sam. Really dislike. As in I want to skip any and all part of the chapter where he is even spoken of. Huh.
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 2/13/2017
And all of that was Sams fault. His reasons are understabdable, but really...he was just being selfish.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
Hahaha...wonder how Lucifer will react to that or Sam when he is sober. After all Lucifer might not understand the effect of alcohol :D
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2017
Aw! Sam is truly cute :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Hm...wonder how this will continue. Sounds promising :)
JennaJuniper chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
This made me so happy. Their interactions were so beautiful. I'm glad Sam and Lucifer got a happy ending. I love stories that show the interactions between the two when they are sharing a body.
I hope they figure out a way to cure Dean.
I didn't want to stop reading.
ToothlessEgeae4ever chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
That was really good, I enjoyed reading that, I hope Sam and Lucifer figure out a way to cure Dean, and not just kill him.
Thank you for writing this it was really good!
ToothlessEgeae4ever chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Ok I have to say, that was one of the best chapters I have ever read, I loved how Lucifer stood up for their relationship, and told them to back off, it was really heart warming actually
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
i think i just died from the amazing fluff monster
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
No no no no no, I need to see Dean happy too!