Reviews for Card Mishap
Elemental of Time chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
... Its very unique...
Lachriel chapter 5 . 4/10/2003
Cool! Are other duel mosters around too? I bet the Dark Magician would help them to get back home.
AmaraLokiFire chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
LMAO! I like that! I like it a lot! Geat job with the Harpy Ladies. I wish Joey could have pulled his Red-Eyes though. Just to see what would have happened. Nothing probally! lol, well, this is great! Keep it up! *fake concern* Whatever will her parents think?
TypoNumber5 chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
Joey has rock-paper-scissor ESP? O_O I wish I had that. You would hear me yelling "Two out of three!" less often... *sigh*
AmaraLokiFire chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
LMAO! I love it, sis! It's great so far. I have some questions: Was dark Ring really a card in YuGiOh, or was it something you made up? Will Yugi still be able to dule in your new world? If so, will it be just a regular old card game, or like how it is in the tv series? lol, sorry, just some buring questions I need answered! I love the fic so far! You're staying true to how the characters are in the show. Meaning how they act and talk and stuff. Well, I can't wait for you to finish the fic! Great job!
TypoNumber5 chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
Cliffhanger... EVIL! Just like the Harpy Lady Sisters. Quite fankly, the hair cuts of two of them scare me. P The fics just as good as ever, and its HER support. I am honored by you honoring this chap in my honor.

...Did that make any sense?
TypoNumber5 chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Information Station? Makes sense... I can't wait to see what will happen next! _ "Joey: But-but my noodles!" *giggles* So in character!

Joey: ...Hey!
TypoNumber5 chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
I agree with the freaked out thing. I'd probably do the exact same thing if people from another world just popped up in my house. _~

Anyway, great work! I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Ihire chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
O.O Okay... Ihire
TypoNumber5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
O.o This is really good and I really, REALLY like it, but... O.o That was a bit... odd. Original, great idea, but odd. I like odd-ness! _