Reviews for Kim Possible: Necessary Changes
KieranMR chapter 29 . 6/29
By far one of my favourite stories. I hope you do decide to write more in this setting, I would particularly love to see how the interactions between teams Possible and Hench play out.
Ok so i was intrigued chapter 1 then read comments glad I didn't waste my time reading more do not expect kigo shit the stupidest and unrealistic pairing out there its like peanut butter and a rock.
valdiusmacto chapter 23 . 4/18
While I loved the first 20 chapters or so, the rapid desrnt into angstville after that turned the whole thing from fun, to dreadful.
Moonstone Spoon chapter 1 . 4/8
"I have no strong opinion one way or another!"
review lord chapter 1 . 2/2
well that's deep, but people have to grow up, nice start
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
interesting, i hope to see more things in future chapters...
Kim, is very clear on what she have in mind, and if she really want to end Team Possible, is his decision
Cailyn chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
ITS ONLY CHAPTER SIX
yui1808 chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
Kudos to you for this brilliant story. Thanks for sharing your passion and talent. It's been a wonderful, joyous ride.
Hopeful-Husky chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
What a wonderful Valentines present this chapter was to us. Thank you.
I truly believe your story line is worth continuing from a reader's standpoint but we have the easy part. You have to do all the work so if you find it worthwhile than I say please continue.

To help you with some of the questions you posed in the end.
Alternate titles for continuing this story line: These just off the top of my head.
1. Possible Changes - Yes its campy but considering the characters it still applies.
2. Welcome Changes - It stirs the senses in a new direction and offers hope.
3. Grave Changes - The opposite of the above. It offers challenge and hints of danger.
4. Accepting Changes - Gives the feeling hope on the horizon and new life for the heroes.
5. Creative Changes - Speaks of new lives beginning from the ashes of the old ones.

You are correct in that you have many so much still to say and plot points to use (yes a throw down with team Hench in particular). Set in the near future or not would still work.
No one who reads a Kim/Shego and likes it doesn't want to see a wedding scene and the girls in wedding dresses. Doy!

Final thoughts;
First, regardless of what you finally decide to do with your story you have already given us a wonderful story. Bask in your glory.
Second, you have readers who not only praise you but clamor for more. Bask once again and take a bow.
MisterMagic25 chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
Since you have so much that needs to be said still... Then you continue with some of those things...

I think honestly you should end it with a big civil war or Justice League vs Avengers type deal... That should be your new story... But this story should tie in a few loose ends and then be the set up to the new story in which it is all about the impending war and wedding
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Well.. that kiss happened. Maybe rushed, maybe not. I guess it depends on the aftermath.

While Ron teaming up with Kim and Shego makes sense and is realistic I was really hoping it would be just the two of them. Ugh, Ron is just going to be a constant cockblock and uncomfortable addition. Oh well.

Interesting. Good. Like it.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Hehe I'm really enjoying this story. I guess its good I was in the mood for something that has adventure and an actual plot and not just endless shameless shipping and fluff. While those stories can be fun, I personally feel a story like this is much more robust and complete and just better at the end of the day. Reach out and explore several genres at once, love it.

Kimmie was cute this chapter being all huggy, I wonder if she did it in part because she knew it would make Shego uncomfortable :). Your fights scenes overall are pretty well done too. I'm actually somewhat intrigued by these elite mercenary dudes who have a hard on for some deadly extreme martial arts challenges. Good work. :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Hehe, while I won't say this first chapter was perfect it was hugely satisfying and a ton of fun to read. It was deliciously long too. I whole heartedly approve. This is awesome. You have nothing but my fondest regards for writing this XD
scifijoe chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Bravo, Bravo, I could hear the James Bond attack theme running through my mind during the attack on Dementor's Lair. Plus an added bonus, Dementor got the Bond Villains fate.
So the first half is done. Onward to the next.
scifijoe chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Re: Shego's song, It will do until something ultra spectacular shows up.
If nothing else, Shego's tantrum helped Kim FINALLY make up her mind concerning her and Shego's relationship.
I like SSS change of attitude. Villains Beware, Team Possible is BACK.