Reviews for Kim Possible: Necessary Changes
Cailyn chapter 6 . 10/14
yui1808 chapter 29 . 3/23
Kudos to you for this brilliant story. Thanks for sharing your passion and talent. It's been a wonderful, joyous ride.
Hopeful-Husky chapter 29 . 2/11
What a wonderful Valentines present this chapter was to us. Thank you.
I truly believe your story line is worth continuing from a reader's standpoint but we have the easy part. You have to do all the work so if you find it worthwhile than I say please continue.

To help you with some of the questions you posed in the end.
Alternate titles for continuing this story line: These just off the top of my head.
1. Possible Changes - Yes its campy but considering the characters it still applies.
2. Welcome Changes - It stirs the senses in a new direction and offers hope.
3. Grave Changes - The opposite of the above. It offers challenge and hints of danger.
4. Accepting Changes - Gives the feeling hope on the horizon and new life for the heroes.
5. Creative Changes - Speaks of new lives beginning from the ashes of the old ones.

You are correct in that you have many so much still to say and plot points to use (yes a throw down with team Hench in particular). Set in the near future or not would still work.
No one who reads a Kim/Shego and likes it doesn't want to see a wedding scene and the girls in wedding dresses. Doy!

Final thoughts;
First, regardless of what you finally decide to do with your story you have already given us a wonderful story. Bask in your glory.
Second, you have readers who not only praise you but clamor for more. Bask once again and take a bow.
MisterMagic25 chapter 29 . 2/11
Since you have so much that needs to be said still... Then you continue with some of those things...

I think honestly you should end it with a big civil war or Justice League vs Avengers type deal... That should be your new story... But this story should tie in a few loose ends and then be the set up to the new story in which it is all about the impending war and wedding
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 2/8
Well.. that kiss happened. Maybe rushed, maybe not. I guess it depends on the aftermath.

While Ron teaming up with Kim and Shego makes sense and is realistic I was really hoping it would be just the two of them. Ugh, Ron is just going to be a constant cockblock and uncomfortable addition. Oh well.

Interesting. Good. Like it.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 2/8
Hehe I'm really enjoying this story. I guess its good I was in the mood for something that has adventure and an actual plot and not just endless shameless shipping and fluff. While those stories can be fun, I personally feel a story like this is much more robust and complete and just better at the end of the day. Reach out and explore several genres at once, love it.

Kimmie was cute this chapter being all huggy, I wonder if she did it in part because she knew it would make Shego uncomfortable :). Your fights scenes overall are pretty well done too. I'm actually somewhat intrigued by these elite mercenary dudes who have a hard on for some deadly extreme martial arts challenges. Good work. :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 2/8
Hehe, while I won't say this first chapter was perfect it was hugely satisfying and a ton of fun to read. It was deliciously long too. I whole heartedly approve. This is awesome. You have nothing but my fondest regards for writing this XD
scifijoe chapter 10 . 2/3
Bravo, Bravo, I could hear the James Bond attack theme running through my mind during the attack on Dementor's Lair. Plus an added bonus, Dementor got the Bond Villains fate.
So the first half is done. Onward to the next.
scifijoe chapter 8 . 2/3
Re: Shego's song, It will do until something ultra spectacular shows up.
If nothing else, Shego's tantrum helped Kim FINALLY make up her mind concerning her and Shego's relationship.
I like SSS change of attitude. Villains Beware, Team Possible is BACK.
goldfishfordinner chapter 10 . 1/21
Just finished this Season One and excellent job, my friend! This is definitely one of my favorite multi-chapter Kigo fics. Well written, great characterization, good pacing. Almost makes me want to write that Kigo fic I've been mulling over. I absolutely love your portrayal of Kim and Shego; it really coincides well with my own impressions. And I love the dynamic between them (i.e. Kim is adorable and fluffy around Shego and the big-bad thief just melts at her). And reading some of your notes, I don't think Shego and Kim's relationship went too fast, or that your story was too long. I think the latter complaint was a result of people not being as interested in the adventure plot-line as much as the Kigo plot-line, but you did well with both. I'm looking forward to the rest. Best of luck in all you do.
scifijoe chapter 2 . 1/20
Wow, just wow. Kim feeling helpless, Betty giving the word to Shego. Shego earning Kim's trust.
Well Done my friend, well done.
glitterberry chapter 28 . 1/19
Sadress! I'll miss you and I'm glad you will maybe continue this one day!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 8 . 1/18
Whoever said this story needs to and can go jump off a cliff.

This is well thought out and amazing. Take your sweet time.
KigoAllTheWay chapter 28 . 1/18
I'm not even gonna complain or whine. This was the best thing I read to booth. ️
And I hope, someday, I see an updated once again.. If not, a new story!

Thank you very much!
Artman King chapter 28 . 1/17
I'm sad to see you go but completely understand. I hope your new novel goes well and will be anxiously awaiting your return to fan fiction. Until that day good luck and god's speed.

"Always shoot for the moon. For even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars" :-)