Reviews for Kim Possible: Necessary Changes
RexCaldoran chapter 29 . 6/30
Ok finished :) A different approach to the KiGo- Theme but a good one.
And like u said some unanswerd questions to hope of more ;)
RexCaldoran chapter 8 . 6/28
Somehow during reading the last Szene of this chapter i heard the maintheme of Gundam Build Fighters (First Season second half) in my Head. I think it'd be a proper theme ;)
TacoKing23 chapter 26 . 5/20
American readers will understand that there are always protesters somewhere, and a fair number of them are complete morons. Don't worry, if we've read this far, we won't be run off by such a small thing.
TacoKing23 chapter 9 . 5/17
I see "final stretch" in the author's note, then I see I have just finished chapter 9 of 29, and I laugh.
DarXe chapter 29 . 4/27
I stumbled on this story and decided to read the first little bit of the first chapter to sed if I'd like it. (Learned the hard way too many aren't worth reading all the way.) I found myself pulled into an excellently writen story with a great plot. I love my Kigo favorites and will keep them as favorites, but I believe this is the closest I've read any KP story being in writing characters. Very well thought out. I could really see this happening.
Excellent!
KieranMR chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
By far one of my favourite stories. I hope you do decide to write more in this setting, I would particularly love to see how the interactions between teams Possible and Hench play out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Ok so i was intrigued chapter 1 then read comments glad I didn't waste my time reading more do not expect kigo shit the stupidest and unrealistic pairing out there its like peanut butter and a rock.
valdiusmacto chapter 23 . 4/18/2016
While I loved the first 20 chapters or so, the rapid desrnt into angstville after that turned the whole thing from fun, to dreadful.
Moonstone Spoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
"I have no strong opinion one way or another!"
review lord chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
well that's deep, but people have to grow up, nice start
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
interesting, i hope to see more things in future chapters...
Kim, is very clear on what she have in mind, and if she really want to end Team Possible, is his decision
Cailyn chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
ITS ONLY CHAPTER SIX
yui1808 chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
Kudos to you for this brilliant story. Thanks for sharing your passion and talent. It's been a wonderful, joyous ride.
Hopeful-Husky chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
What a wonderful Valentines present this chapter was to us. Thank you.
I truly believe your story line is worth continuing from a reader's standpoint but we have the easy part. You have to do all the work so if you find it worthwhile than I say please continue.

To help you with some of the questions you posed in the end.
Alternate titles for continuing this story line: These just off the top of my head.
1. Possible Changes - Yes its campy but considering the characters it still applies.
2. Welcome Changes - It stirs the senses in a new direction and offers hope.
3. Grave Changes - The opposite of the above. It offers challenge and hints of danger.
4. Accepting Changes - Gives the feeling hope on the horizon and new life for the heroes.
5. Creative Changes - Speaks of new lives beginning from the ashes of the old ones.

You are correct in that you have many so much still to say and plot points to use (yes a throw down with team Hench in particular). Set in the near future or not would still work.
No one who reads a Kim/Shego and likes it doesn't want to see a wedding scene and the girls in wedding dresses. Doy!

Final thoughts;
First, regardless of what you finally decide to do with your story you have already given us a wonderful story. Bask in your glory.
Second, you have readers who not only praise you but clamor for more. Bask once again and take a bow.
MisterMagic25 chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
Since you have so much that needs to be said still... Then you continue with some of those things...

I think honestly you should end it with a big civil war or Justice League vs Avengers type deal... That should be your new story... But this story should tie in a few loose ends and then be the set up to the new story in which it is all about the impending war and wedding