Reviews for Daughter of Norman
ManleyTogekiss chapter 10 . 1/12
As much as I love this story you never addressed why Caroline couldn't be the new gym leader
ChloboShoka chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
I remember seeing this fic on Advancers. I think it was advancers anyway. I'm glad it got finished. So many good fics don't always get finished. This was a great story I liked how it showed the close bond between all the characters and I thought it was well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
it was a nice fanfic
Deuce141 chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Awesome!
-Lucario
Jack the Stalker chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Loved it :D
Kirlial chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Hey there, great story! I thought it had a very nice and original plot and it made the pairing work as their relationship happened almost naturally without holding up the story.
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Holy balls that was honestly really good. Could've had a longer/better epilogue but all in all this story was one of the best I've read where they haven't met yet. Thumbs up to you my friend on this great fic.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Well fuck me, Paul's gunna destroy all of her.
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
I love the story, this is very cool
Ruby097 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
wow but i am really sad. I loved this story. Hope you will continue writing advanceshipping.
legendarytrainer123 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
*wipes eyes* Beautiful ending. I still can't believe it's come to an end! *blows nose*

I should have known it was going to be a tie! I'm so stupid!

And the next one will be FranticShipping? I love FranticShipping! One of my fav pairs! I can't wait! I'll keep checking to see when it's up! Same with any other AdvanceShipping stuff or things you didn't tell us about!

Anyways, awesome story overall! Great chapter! So beautiful! And I love that last line: "She could give Norman, himself a run for his money."

Anyways, keep up the awesome work! Legend is signing out. PEACE! -legend
randompandattack chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Good story, I'm glad you finished it, congrats.
But a tie in a gym battle is the same as a win for the gym leader. I mean, they can still give out a badge, that's cool, but I don't think it's selfish not to give a badge in a tie.
Yup.
legendarytrainer123 chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Oh, come on! That's a suspenseful cliffhanger! God dammit!

OMG, chapter 10 is the last chapter? :O This is so sad. A beautiful fanfiction coming to an end. :'(

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter! Also, if the next chapter is the finale, I think May will win. I don't think you would end the story on a bad note. OR WOULD YOU?! *DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN!*

Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! This is legend, signing out! Peace! -legend
Ruby097 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
hey that was evil. Loved the chapter. It was great chapter. Please don't take that much time to update next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2014