Reviews for Drugen Dourado and the Dark Secret
purpleMurex chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
This is a great founders story :D I haven't really read any before so I think I'll make this my headcannon (which previously was just Merlin helped the founders set up Hogwarts)

Thanks for writing and uploading it :D
long live marshmallows chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
Heh. I like the last line XD
long live marshmallows chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
This makes me want to rewatch Merlin again for some reason! Or get into Merlin fanfic...but that would be a disaster at this time of the year XD
long live marshmallows chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
For some odd reason I'm reminded of doctor who in the last paragraph... XDD HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Maybe it's because I just caught up to it but it sounds a lot like the 10th and 11th doctor combined XDD
Anyway. GO MERLIN!
long live marshmallows chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Ooooooohh that is the worst time to find out about Merlin, right when he's in a rush xD
JasonDragonwing chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
I liked it but I'm not sure if I like the ending... But thanks for sharing
pierce chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
It was a amazing story.I really enjoyed 't stop reading it
The Crossover Addict chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Hmm, pretty short book. Merlin's not much of a writer, is he? hahaha

Anyway... I'd like to say congratulations! Congrats on finishing this story! Although I crave for more chapters and more about Merlin's days as Drugen, it makes me extremely happy to see one of the stories I follow come to a conclusion. I have been reading fanfiction for years now, and it always breaks my heart to see the stories that I love and follow getting abandoned or stuck on indefinite hiatus.

Thank you for creating this wonderful story, and I hope that I get to read more of your work in the days to come! :D

TCA
zendog chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Great ending, epilogue was cute and uplifting. Wonder if he ever saw his Hogwarts friends again. I like to think so.
zendog chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Loved this...she pushed him too far and by reminding him of, Arthur she pressed the wrong buttons. Now he's mad and that is not a good thing for her nor her army. Looking forward to seeing how things develop.
zendog chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I loved the way you made Merlin responsible for the moving staircases...at times he real does seem like a young and carefree teenager. Sweet. And then that killer emotional moment at the end.
Peaceandunity chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely adore it!
Nrandom chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
This chapter made me laugh :) but I'm so sad the book is over
Auua Ytjoml chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
This is a very short book! what do the rest of the pages say? )
very humorous. I like the repeat refrain 'run' for most of the creatures. A bit different than Hagrid's advice will be huh?
onelastchapter chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Haha, great ending. Felt a bit sudden but I laughed in this last chapter.