Reviews for Drugen Dourado and the Dark Secret
mizzymel chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
5 chapters in and already I love this story. The only thing I hate about it is the fact that it sticks with the deplorable horrible awful canon the TV show bastardized in the legends and gave the greatest achievement to Gwen. While not your fault because you're sticking to the show canon, this slightly ruins it for me since so many Merlin fans come to fanfiction to get away from that travesty and fix it.
purpleMurex chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
This is a great founders story :D I haven't really read any before so I think I'll make this my headcannon (which previously was just Merlin helped the founders set up Hogwarts)

Thanks for writing and uploading it :D
long live marshmallows chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
Heh. I like the last line XD
long live marshmallows chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
This makes me want to rewatch Merlin again for some reason! Or get into Merlin fanfic...but that would be a disaster at this time of the year XD
long live marshmallows chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
For some odd reason I'm reminded of doctor who in the last paragraph... XDD HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Maybe it's because I just caught up to it but it sounds a lot like the 10th and 11th doctor combined XDD
Anyway. GO MERLIN!
long live marshmallows chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Ooooooohh that is the worst time to find out about Merlin, right when he's in a rush xD
JasonDragonwing chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
I liked it but I'm not sure if I like the ending... But thanks for sharing
pierce chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
It was a amazing story.I really enjoyed 't stop reading it
The Crossover Addict chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Hmm, pretty short book. Merlin's not much of a writer, is he? hahaha

Anyway... I'd like to say congratulations! Congrats on finishing this story! Although I crave for more chapters and more about Merlin's days as Drugen, it makes me extremely happy to see one of the stories I follow come to a conclusion. I have been reading fanfiction for years now, and it always breaks my heart to see the stories that I love and follow getting abandoned or stuck on indefinite hiatus.

Thank you for creating this wonderful story, and I hope that I get to read more of your work in the days to come! :D

TCA
zendog chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Great ending, epilogue was cute and uplifting. Wonder if he ever saw his Hogwarts friends again. I like to think so.
zendog chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Loved this...she pushed him too far and by reminding him of, Arthur she pressed the wrong buttons. Now he's mad and that is not a good thing for her nor her army. Looking forward to seeing how things develop.
zendog chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I loved the way you made Merlin responsible for the moving staircases...at times he real does seem like a young and carefree teenager. Sweet. And then that killer emotional moment at the end.
Peaceandunity chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely adore it!
Nrandom chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
This chapter made me laugh :) but I'm so sad the book is over
Auua Ytjoml chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
This is a very short book! what do the rest of the pages say? )
very humorous. I like the repeat refrain 'run' for most of the creatures. A bit different than Hagrid's advice will be huh?