Reviews for My Nubian Passion
Maria Michonne chapter 20 . 9/28/2017
Great story loved it
Hope-W chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
OMG! This story is perfection! I loved every part of it. Kind of sad that I can't find out if he got her pregnant, but the way you ended it was cute and gave us a hope for the best.
Sharla chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
This was freakin awesome! I loved it!
Just a reader chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Apologies for all the repeats!
Just a reader chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
You wrote this well! I like Merle and his pairing with Michonne when he's done this made me like it with this
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
You wrote this well! I like Merle and his coupling with Michonne when he's done this make me like it with this .
Just a reader chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
I Like this pairing now,you wrote this story so well :)
Just a reader chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
You wrote this well;I enjoyed the paring
Just a reader chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
You wrote this well;I enjoyed the paring :)
mscarm chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Awww this is a great story. I hope you plan to come back and update it soon. I hope their love making under the stars get's her a miracle baby for her and Merle. I like his character development the most. He was rough and tough and he's still that way but he doesn't have to be a racist and a bigot to be rough and tough. And his love with Michonne is soooooo sweet and heart warming. I hope they kill the Governor and have a time jump so I can see if indeed Michonne does carry Merle's baby, I mean love making under the stars how could she not. Great pairing never really thought of them two as a couple but I love it now. THanks for this amazing story. I'm a follower now.
Vicious Dice chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I have only one to describe this: UTTERLY AMAZING! I perfer Merle/Beth, then Daryl/Beth but Merle/Michonne is really good too, I've just found out... Please continue! I would like her to get pregnant somehow but it's not likely to happen...
MissChocolateoxo chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Merle is actually so sweet, I'm glad they both revealed their feelings so now Merle can love Michonne without pushing her away. I'm really loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
this story is everything
MissChocolateoxo chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
I love the way you've managed to develop both Merle's and Michonne's characters yet still keep some of their familiar traits, another great chapter and I'm hoping Merle will finally reveal his feelings.
lolqwertyuiop0 chapter 19 . 6/13/2014