Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden (OLD VERSION)
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
these its good to see harry get called out for the firefight in the middle of the street...
joshuafaramir chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Awesome Lash/Dresden interaction. I ship it!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
I love the development in the relationship between Lasciel and Harry. I can't wait to see how this goes. But I can totally see Arashimaru groaning as a fire blooms in the distance.

And I happen to know that story of the dog demon halfbreed, the priestess, and the Jewel... very good story. I'd love to see the reaction to Harry bumping into them. Does this also mean there's a martial artist who changes gender when splashed with different temperature water running around Tokyo?
Inner Legions chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Is that an Inuyasha reference I saw? Cool.

Here's my guess for the Silver Millennium: It took place before the last ice age, and Metallia is the spiritual personification of the return of the ice ages.
singletona082 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Pardon me while I grab popcorn. This is gonna be good. Luna's reaction when Harry suddenly knows more than her on the matter is gonna be better.

And here we see Harry's flaw. He isn't stupid, he isn't naive. However he can and will do anything to protect those he cares about up to and including genociding an entire species.

Very well written. I caught a couple anime references in addition to a few other more mundane bits of pop culture. Those notes are going to be /very/outdated compared to the knowledge dump. That is probably going to be important later on.
sandcrawlr chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Awesome chapter. Keep up the writing. Soon Dresden will know SM History Bette than Luna.
Dairegh chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Seems pretty par for the course, to me. Also, go ahead and rip SM canon to shreds, Dresden is soooo much better written that I'd sacrifice SM on an altar to Dresden any day. ;p
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Oh this is going to be enjoyable watching you tear down sailor moon.
Server lock chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Your can rip as long as you don't tear, and any flames sent at you are right now are simply people who have no taste in reasonable explanations. Take down the shield for you do not need it, and rejoice in the era off calm collected individuals, and perverts.
Catz1112 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Gotta say, I squeed a little when I saw a new chapter email. Very much looking forward to seeing what you do to senduce the fan raging. Lol. Keep up the good work!
Jouaint chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Great chapter.
ignoto82 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Something I always say to fanfiction author:
real life is the first thing.
getting a work and continuing to work is much more important than writing fanfiction.
That keep you feed. Writing fanfiction can at most keep you amused/satisfied.
This said.
Good work irritus, real good work here.
Faldorion chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
good chapter and nice too see that this story isnt dead
I had nearly given up hope but lets see how long it takes for you to bring out the next i can understand that it takes long to write chapter as long as a fourth of the first Harry potter novel, but somewhere in me is this little child that rages that it wants to know how it will go on.

for the actual chapter itself it was a nice reflecting chapter after the fight many writer don't do such a thing but in my opinion such a thing is good so (thumbs up)

Soo hope it doesn't take more than 2 months for the next one
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
I think her proper name is LASH. and your totally right there and by GOD Dresden and his woman thing makes this such a wonderful mess... because REDEMPTION. always lovely.
muhahaha. I do have to wonder about other babbies that Dresdren may or may not have right now because of reasons. and WOW.

and heheh the debt thing is just... heh poor funny girls going to be ALOT of summer jobs for their new sensei...hehehehe.

anyway Im sorry I dbout a little in the beginning with Dresden because this is DRESDEN the MAN of realizing all those things in hindsight but still WORKING WITH IT and YES.

well this should be interesting, stories like Supernatural and here that hint at how much OLDER all of them are even in relation to the earth adnt hat the EARTH is just a new start to story... always interesting. and it DOES raise that acedemic question of if God created everything but diddnt have a REAL body HERE when doing it, does that make him an alien? or is he just the father from his same self mother?
does that make you your own father AND Mother if no one else existed before you?
does that even...huh. jsut got a crazy Dresdren and Supernatural and buffy crossover that would WORK with all of them past their current states right now. oh god SPIES and shenanagins. and did God WANT them to be lock in a cage to maby try and work more at Lucy issues because his previous cage was rotting? or was it an attempt to take out his regent, as well as the top Lord Knight of demons in Cain and safely kill the leviathins without any interfearence and take out some lording mothers and... OH GOD the outsiders are like some odd Leviatian Angel mutant babies arnt they? and did Gaberial trap them both because he was feeling like a prick or cause god and the NEVERNEVER explain why killing a bunch of key gods at a meeting to mess them up and make them RECOVER LONGER AND,,,, go all sparkily and then REFORM and split your self so you go half betrayer and half nice guy hanging out with some knights and wizards and hanging out with some baby wizards probabbly ind DEaths employ and WOW. take out three of the hoursemen so death can just go back to doing his JOB. along with Crowly as regent defanging hell pretty much.
well. sorry about the crazy bunny ariving at your door step. only certin Castiels keep on fucking up all the angels and not staying IN CHARGE Mr spanner in the works and Dean and Sam wont FINISH the job past the point of sealing things away because who does that?

anyway back to YOU!
hehehe. and yeah! the after analysis report on the WHY the guy they just fought is so dangeorus but also his shortcoming meaning that the next guy to come around to HIT them will earn some new street creed! how fun.

pretty curious how tis going to play out with his fellow watcher of sorts. and his... assistant? girlfriend? something? huh.
Metre chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Great, merge those universes!
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »