Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden (OLD VERSION)
neogoki chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Hot-tempered Fire-Wielder meets Hot-tempered Fire-Wielder, its a wonder there wasn't far more collateral
neogoki chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
just put Luna and Mister alone into a Room and close the door for 15 Minutes
after that she will never give Harry any sass
neogoki chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Harry is in full Papa-Wolf-Mode
Luna is in BIG, capital T Trouble
Telvara chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
A well-written crossover, having daddy-Dresden go over-protective and having Ami step up to a confrontation was a lovely touch.
Innortal chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Excellent addition.
Lets Random chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
I absolutely love your Dresden. Not sure about sm myself but I definitely want more. Looking forward to future updates.
Destrark chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Huh, I thought mask didn't activate in the first season unless Usagi is in danger. Mamoru was having blackouts while Endymion (as Mask) took over after all. Guess things might be different here.
Mandabar chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
I was surprised at how much I liked this. I couldn't stop reading this once I started it and it has only left me craving for more. Thank you!
ranakastrasz chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I actually rejected this story out of hand originally. I read the description, and said. Uh, no. This is because the description implies that Dresden goes along with the kind of nonsense that the Senshi get up to, which I felt was unrealistic.
Later, I decided to give it a chance. I had found another story, can't recall which, that had a similar issue, and I read it anyway, I think since someone recommended it to me.
I was quite surprised by how Dresden and Makoto reacted to the situation, because it was completely in character. Honestly, I was expecting the exact situation I described above, which made this even more unexpected.

I Read a MLP fanfiction, Dresden files Five Score, "Dark Horse", which specifically points at this kind of scenario, with a bunch of dumb kids being told about their great destinys, and being granted power, and exactly what that would imply in the Dresden files universe. And that is exactly how the original reactions here were set up.

Also, those MLP references were not particularly subtle.

Anyway, I am happy to have been... Uhm, Proven wrong. I think there is a proper word for this, but I can't think of it.
OmegaCloud969 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
While I somewhat agree with that dimentionist guy in the sense that you need to give both series respect, I don't think that your chapter was wrong or Dresden was OOC, sure the world is screwed if he stops the girls, but Dresden doesn't know that, so it's ok how you wrote that part, that said, you should take dimentionist comment as a warning and keep going.
Dimensionist chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
... Ugh. This is just kind of disgusting in how overbearing the DF side of this cross is.

The simple truth of the matter is that if Dresden actually manages to get them to stop, the world is screwed. And it was particularly annoying how the whole scene was just Dresden shouting them down into submission, as though their own choices don't matter. When you make a fusion or crossover, you have to respect both sides of it, or else it just turns into a horrible mess of circle jerking and pandering.

I really hope this is actually addressed later.
Dimensionist chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Huh. Interesting.

I wonder if, as a fusion, which side of the crossover the metaphysics and lore of the setting will come down on. Is there still a Galaxy Cauldron? Is Galaxia still a thing? Is Metallia still an alien eldritch abomination capable of breaking the minds of everyone on the planet through her sheer existence? Is Sailor Cosmos and the Star Seeds storyline still there? Do the Laws affect the Sailor Scouts?

Sailor Moon's story is, after all, far greater in scale than nearly everything else in DF, after all (save entities like Uriel). At least, if you're using the manga. It's pretty much cutesy lovecraftian fare.

It would probably fit very well with DF, at that. Surprised it's not more popular.
bendin chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
"It's ALIVE!"

Thank you Iritius-san for providing good Sailor Moon story. :-)
I'm waiting for more.
Jack Inqu chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
You put it very well: Usagi absolutely means well, but she's a ditz of the highest order, and inadvertently causes more harm than good at times.

At least Makoto got to show off how badass she is. I'm also wondering, is she gay, or at least bisexual? Or just really into cute things?

I still don't like Luna, though I can kind of see some of her points. Still, she seems to be more of a hindrance than a help at this point, especially in regards to information sharing.

Dresden is one hundred percent right about telling their parents. Trying to keep that kind of thing a secret almost never works out, and the longer it stays a secret, the worse the fallout when it all comes out.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
This was a great chapter. I loved it, loved Ami and Dresden, and of course fully enjoyed the mind magic messing with his head again.

Now with tuxedo masky mask? I can't wait to see what you make of HIS memory issues.
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »