Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden (OLD VERSION)
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Can't blame Harry for wanting to keep Makoto out of the trouble going around in Chicago for a bit, especially given what happened during the events of Dead Beat! I can only guess what will happen once the events of Proven Guilty occur. Will Makoto's transformation outfit be the same one from Sailor Moon canon or will her upbringing/training from Harry cause it to have been altered to at least some extent? Harry seems to have gotten stronger since training Makoto had a similar effect to his teaching Molly from canon, I'm curious to hear how some of his fights might have gone slightly better thanks to his improved magical skills. Even more so how Makoto factored into some of his adventures!

It's hilarious how Makoto has clearly followed her father in his snarking ways, the way the story changed to her perspective and was so much like Harry's was pure win. Thanks to her status as a walking techbane, Makoto will certainly be spending less time at that arcade lest it shut down due to the machines breaking! I can only wait in anticipation for Harry to encounter a Youma or other random minion, he'd probably quip about it and subsequently incinerate it. Rei is bound to ask him for tips after seeing Harry strut his stuff when it comes to fire! Since there's plenty of time between books, Harry will certainly have opportunities to get involved in the events of the Sailor Senshi! By the way, was it intentional that Makoto referred to Bob as Bobbu? As a nickname of sorts?

Typos/Suggestions:
I was grab Bobbu - I was going to grab Bobbu
was on thing - was one thing
avoiding my like - avoiding me like

Keep up the great work!
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
So, no chance of Papa Dresden and (unknown) Grandfather Ebeneezer playing Big Damn Heros when things get tight? Also, I just had this random thought that the thing he gave up was a sexual relation with Susan, so no little Maggie. That said, I want to see Sailor Pluto hit on Dresden for the Lawls.

Glad you updated and I hope real life gets better.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I love your narration for Makoto.

My favorite line was the aborted Mafia one.
Sebazu chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Please tell me she's going to start saying every handsome guy reminds her of her papa instead of senpai, because that would be hilarious. Also, are we going to see Mouse any time soon?
DreadnaughtVV chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Yay! More Senshi Files! Can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Makoto being drafted into a supernatural war between Good and Evil.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28