Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden (OLD VERSION)
vaell chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
I can't believe this is a thing, and it's this good. I couldn't put it down...
Brenden chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
goodwork
Isamu chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
I feel like I shouldn't like this story, yet I really do! So glad to see a new chapter, and I'm really looking forward to more. Great characterization on Mako, I really love her hero-worship of Dresden. Makes a lot of sense really. And Lash, I'm sure that's not going to come back to bite anyone! Can't wait to see more chapters!
Apex85 chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Massacre of Alnus Hill? You've watched Gate haven't you.

Still better then SM's actual canon history. Dresden SM for me anyway.
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Good chapter
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Haha! Harry training the girls! This is what's been coming since literally chapter one and I'm super pumped for it! Plus there will be snark and general bitchiness and awesome and humor... you guys are pretty damn talented. This story is for sure one I look forward to with relish. Hope to see more before too long.

Though telling the parents.. well, I hope you can gloss over their reactions unless its really plot relevant. It doesnt sound too interesting.

Haha it's gonna be kinda awesome to have all the girls go through Dresden boot camp and do things liek drop their monolouging and use different magic... then Sailor Venus shows up and the girls are like "No no, you're doing it all wrong! Speeches of love and justice, wtf are you 12? Honey let us teach you Chicago-style magic..." lolz
LordGraygem chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Woo, update! Nice to see, and Ami demonstrates clearly why she is the strategist of the team.
grudon29 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
this story realy blends the tow series well together, love it.
happy holyday
kyugan chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Dresden vs Tuxedo Mask, my money's on the guy with the gun.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Being Daddy Dresden is suffering...being Daughter Dresden is also a thing as well.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Merry Christmas. It's 2:17 AM over here and I really need to freaking sleep, but I enjoyed your previous chapters enough to postpone to it read the new one. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed. I also watched the new Star Wars movie earlier. Today has been a good day.
spicarus chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I wonder what Murphy would say about Harry being lectured by a cat?
xbox432 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Nice consolation chapter between the girls and Makoto, and the girls and Dresden. Feels all around, and everyone seems to have made up with each other. Looking forward to their talk talk at the temple and seeing just what Harry comes up with to teach them how to better use their powers.
Resisting the Borg chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
… Well, that was a good chapter. I hope it works out for them.

Gotta wonder what Tuxedo Kamen's doing.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Early Christmas present? Yay! Even though I don't celebrate it, it's nice to get things. And surprising. I didn't expect this to be updated just as I got done with another DF novel. At this rate, I'll catch up before getting spoilered much despite clearly asking for it (I mean, reading fanfics on a series I'm not current with? Seriously?).
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »