Reviews for Here & Now
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 16 . 3/5
Ahhhh noooo Beeeethhhhh. Poor lass. What Lori got Glenn to get was RU-486 (the abortion pill). It's available in some states and also in most of Europe. I am pretty sure up where I am in Canada it recently was legalized. Pharmacies carry it behind counter and it's pretty well unknown about. It is similar to Plan B. However Plan B only works up to 72 hours after coming in contact with sperm. RU-486 rather instead works to force an early miscarriage. It usually isn't terribly fun as it does make the woman quite ill. However, more often than not it does work to abort the implanted embryo. The down side of the drug is it can fail. It isn't 100% effective. In the cases it doesn't work it is necessary to have a procedural abortion in a clinic as the RU-486 is pretty well guaranteed to have messed with the development of the embryo into a fetus. Thus, if someone were to take it in the ZA and it didn't work they'd maybe have a seriously bad pregnancy or have still-birth or have other complications with the baby itself if carried to term there-after. Anywho that's the Women's Study Major in me coming through XD - off to read the next chapter. Also; I love your story. Just thought I'd add that to the little info session I felt I needed to share. Lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
God that last line was beautiful
fancyfaye chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
I am definitely interested in what happens next.
ignatz chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
My heart breaks for poor Beth, but they'll be ok... I hope.
LadyShard chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Seriously, I love your work.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
I can't wait for the next installment! This was amazing. I've even mostly stopped reading Bethyl, but I keep coming back for yours. Very much looking forward to more.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Can't wait to read the next installment! Thanks for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
AHH... terribly sad but definitely in character, Beth would want to keep it. And Daryl of course is forever loyal. Well done!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Ok can't wait x
slayathon chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely love it keep going dying for new chapter!
cherrywineBA chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter! I loved how straight away Daryl said the baby would be his, perfect.
foreverwishing chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
I'mma sappy mess for this story! Wow!
foreverwishing chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
I'm speechless.
foreverwishing chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Oh. Jesus, no! I just, I have no words, except oh god no!
foreverwishing chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
And my heart just exploded with emotion. There's the Beth we root for, the one we fell for !