Reviews for Fall of the Guardian
jenniferlane199121 chapter 11 . 10/5
When are you going to put the next one on here
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 11 . 9/17
Hey, nee reader here! I did not expect to be so caught up in your stories but I was wrong. In a good way of course. I really want to see where it goea from here. And I'm pretty sure you didn't mean a year long hiatus. It was getting really intense. I hope to see another chapter someday!
Antonio92 chapter 11 . 7/5
This was... Interesting to read. I really liked the prequel, and would love some continuation of this fic.
Kamikashi chapter 11 . 6/10
More please!
Viola Blaire chapter 11 . 6/5
This story is amazing! Spend all night marathoning the guardian and the fall. I'm so sorry Itachi had to go through all of this again! but I'm glad he at least didn't make it traumatizing for Sasuke. Also just want to kick Denzo in the soft bits a few times, God he's the worst villain possible. Can't wait for the story to continue, you did an absolutely brilliant job! keep up the good work!
RosoMC chapter 11 . 5/31
That is an awesome story. The characterization is spot on. Do you hav any idea when can we expect an update?

Keep up the good work!
SJlikeslists chapter 11 . 4/2
That was painful, yet with lovely moments - Hana's commentary on her pack, etc. I hope that you decide to continue someday. Even if you don't, I have very much enjoyed this version of the universe that you have created. Thank you for sharing.
SJlikeslists chapter 10 . 4/2
If he thinks that Hana and Shisui are just going to let him walk away on his own . . . silly Itachi.
SJlikeslists chapter 9 . 4/2
I don't know what he can possibly say to Sasuke at this point. The rhythm of the story feels like something is tightening around Itachi from which he cannot escape, and Hana's assessment feels perfect - none of the options are good.
SJlikeslists chapter 8 . 4/2
I dislike Danzo so, so very much - which, again, means that you are writing him and the situation very well.
SJlikeslists chapter 7 . 4/2
Hana'a response was spot on - good job. :)
SJlikeslists chapter 6 . 4/2
You just aren't going to let me forget Danzo creeping around in the background, are you?

His displeasure with learning that Naruto has a godfather is understandable (and keeping in character). I am enjoying how he just sort of seamlessly fits in Hana's home.
SJlikeslists chapter 5 . 4/2
While my knowledge of canon leads me to never doubt the ability of Uchihas to be . . . well . . . not always stable, I like to think that the world you have created here has a Sasuke who has been influenced enough that running to the evil snake guy would not be something that he would do.
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 4/2
That Itachi went to the Inuzuka clan makes perfect sense with the flow of the story. It was a nice touch for Sasuke to mention that the clan is saying the same thing as always just with more anger. It speaks of the stirring up that is going on and the way things are going to be coming to a boiling point.
The Real Iggy chapter 11 . 3/20
This is a perfect example of how to properly do a story concisely, unlike everything that gets bogged down in the "stations of canon". That being said, I hope it doesn't end here. I hope the series' ending didn't make you abandon all hope, like it did so many shippers?