Reviews for Fall of the Guardian
372259 chapter 11 . 6/25
What an INCREDIBLE story ! I'm absolutely enthralled ! You have successfully blended all of my favourite characters into one fic, which is literally a blessing for Hana x Itachi lovers like me ! PLEASE update ! This is such a unique story, and this is one of the best Hana Itachi fics I have EVER read - both in terms of characterization and plot ! Please post a new chapter adapter :D !
madzillaa chapter 11 . 4/26
ahhhh its just my luck to get so into a story that hasn't been updated in a while! well, here's hoping that there will be an update soon, i really love this story!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 11 . 4/11
This as so sad! Please come back to this someday...
stealth8604 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Please update
jenniferlane199121 chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
When are you going to put the next one on here
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Hey, nee reader here! I did not expect to be so caught up in your stories but I was wrong. In a good way of course. I really want to see where it goea from here. And I'm pretty sure you didn't mean a year long hiatus. It was getting really intense. I hope to see another chapter someday!
Antonio92 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
This was... Interesting to read. I really liked the prequel, and would love some continuation of this fic.
Kamikashi chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
More please!
Viola Blaire chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
This story is amazing! Spend all night marathoning the guardian and the fall. I'm so sorry Itachi had to go through all of this again! but I'm glad he at least didn't make it traumatizing for Sasuke. Also just want to kick Denzo in the soft bits a few times, God he's the worst villain possible. Can't wait for the story to continue, you did an absolutely brilliant job! keep up the good work!
RosoMC chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
That is an awesome story. The characterization is spot on. Do you hav any idea when can we expect an update?

Keep up the good work!
SJlikeslists chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
That was painful, yet with lovely moments - Hana's commentary on her pack, etc. I hope that you decide to continue someday. Even if you don't, I have very much enjoyed this version of the universe that you have created. Thank you for sharing.
SJlikeslists chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
If he thinks that Hana and Shisui are just going to let him walk away on his own . . . silly Itachi.
SJlikeslists chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
I don't know what he can possibly say to Sasuke at this point. The rhythm of the story feels like something is tightening around Itachi from which he cannot escape, and Hana's assessment feels perfect - none of the options are good.
SJlikeslists chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I dislike Danzo so, so very much - which, again, means that you are writing him and the situation very well.
SJlikeslists chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Hana'a response was spot on - good job. :)