Reviews for Fall of the Guardian
SilverBladeStar chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Are you still writing?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Very well writen and paced but it was still bloody heartbreaking, I can't wait to read more
Shinigami Merchant chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Oh for the love of Kami sama please kill Danzo
Shinigami Merchant chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
You do realise you're being evil
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
You really have the character of the councilors down, especially Danzo. Speaking of which...THAT SLIMY BASTARD IS A BAD AS OROCHIMARU
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
I like how you skimmed over the chunin exams without fully direguarding them, it gave us enough information to know that its following canon while at the same time allowed the reader to stay on the focus of the story
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Yes finally get to see Shisui, but he dosen't seem all that concerned that Itachi effectively got kicked out
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
What does Itachi do on his days off...he works.
Yeah that sounds about right lol
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I'm so glad you're back XD, it gives me a great excuse to read The Guardian again (not that I need one).
Turmanarmo chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Well that was thoroughly depressing, though that is really the only way that can go down. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going, now I just have to be patient until you come back from hiatus, sigh. Anywho, good luck with your move and life in general.
Asterisk Blue chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Augh. The cliffhanger. And the ItaHana feels. I think my soul just exploded.
Tsarina Torment chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
That was not a twist I was expecting, although I suppose I should've, really.

Tsari
CWolf2 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Wow. The plot picked up a ton of momentum. Keep up the good work, I can't stop reading this. Nice job.
Turmanarmo chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Well this is intriguing, though I question how Itachi is going to be able to take out his whole clan without the aid of Tobi and his Mangekyo Sharingan, though I suppose he will awaken that when he starts the massacre. Anywho, looking forward to your next release and good luck with your move.
Tsarina Torment chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Yay Shisui got to keep his eye! That make me happy, but I'm still not happy about the poor clan being massacred :(

Tsari