Reviews for Casting Light
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 2/17
These are wonderful missing moments you've written. I wish I could be more eloquent, but please know that I completely loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Interesting one-shot. Thank you for sharing.
Farm-Mom chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Sweet story.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love the symmetry, the rhythm of heat and chill, breath and silence in the push pull of B'Elanna and Tom's relationship, set within the sounds of the daily cycle of life on the ship.
There are several lovely character touches, including Tom's introspection when he considers the fact that, unlike B'Elanna, he has the option to display images of his family but has chosen not to do so; B'Elanna apparently shutting out Tom by using a privacy code that he does not know, but then on his request for admission, immediately opening the doors to him.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was a quietly beautiful piece on the power (and failings) of memory, in the face of a solid and discernible present. All the more effective for its subtlety. Thank you.

PS: And of course B'Elanna would be the one hogging the covers ... :-)
Missyhissy3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
A convincing portrait of B'Elanna's way of dealing with certain things. A good read. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
As you know, I am a little bit in love with this piece. The way that form, content and tone all weave together, creating a subtle but infinitely rich fabric. Beautiful, perfect, intriguing.
XenaEatsGrapes chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
How delightful! While much of the ST Voyager universe deals with the wrong turn that leads to the loss of possibilities and potential and the pain of regret, Tom and B'Elanna's relationship stands out as creative force that makes these characters whole, real, worthy and limitless. Thank you, thank you!