Reviews for GDOs and Past Pains
geekymom chapter 1 . 2/11
Wonderful!
Moi chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Amazing story. I wonder if you'd be interested in writing a sequel where MacGyver gets dragged into the stargate world for real now, meaning he finds out about the stargate and his brother's involvement in it. And Langford's involvement, etc. That might make for a nice story.
As Jack and Mac are twins and with the NID/Trust/goa'uld/etc. there are a number of people who might get a hold of the information one Jack O'Neill might possess, . . . Or as MacGyver has his own talents, enemies and connection to the Phoenix foundation, . . .
I seem to remember that at the very beginning of Stargate I believe Carter said something like it took them fifteen years to "MacGyver" the stargate's dialing device. With that coined phrase in mind adding MacGyver into the mix might be hilarious, especially once Sam figures out that she helped blow up MacGyver's garage and that he almost succeeded in macgyvering his own stargate there back in the 1970s. (Or when Mac finds out they blew his garage and as a result the house up.)
So, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Cheers,
Moi
Smiffy11052 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Nice thankyou for sharing
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great idea and an enjoyable read. Love the idea of them being brothers and a plausible way for them to have different names. Nice that Jack rescued the photos this time. Wonder if he managed to keep it all a secret from his team or did they start to wonder. Not that they would have an address of the garage to go on, but we all know what Daniel is like don't we. Thanks for sharing.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Amazing story! I really eenjoyed it!