Reviews for Dobe's Days of Dare
Lita of Jupiter chapter 2 . 1/26
man what a bastard Shika was to manipulate things like that, but I understand where he is coming from, Sasuke just stepped over a line
Morlana chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Poor kiba, cowed at such a young age lol. Please continue enjoying the story
yukihime88 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
what 2 months no update ! well like i'm one to talk. anyway please update soon id like to know what happen next! will you make a pair for naruto (a male one).
LunaEchoWillow chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This is hilarious, poor Naruto letting them manipulate him like that!
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Poor Naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This is really fun! I can't wait for an update! I think this story is very interesting.
MantaCat chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This story has a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing where it goes!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
genius chapter! great idea, really sneaky
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
cool
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
There goes sasuke and naruto again :0 . Cant wait for next chapter with naruto as a girl or dressing up as a girl . Wonder if sasuke will apologise ? Please update soon bye
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Shikamaru is a really manipulative bastard, if he wasn't so lazy ninjas like Danzo or Orochimaru would look like children at his side.

Is Naruto aware of who are his parents? Because as an Uzumaki he is of noble blood, related to the Senjus and descendant of the Sage of the Six Paths, Konoha ninjas wear his f*ck*ng family symbol and his father was Hokage, he is the ninja with the most noble blood in Konoha.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very funny begining and great points to reject all the candidates.
Silvermane1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Isn't naruto the heir to Senju-Uzumaki clans since his mother was Uzumaki clan heir and relative to Tsunada . I always wondered why Naruto was never taught how to be a clan heir since he is basically royalty.
shia naru chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Off course the pairing will be SasuNaru, right?

I want to read the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014