Reviews for Necta's Inferno
ERODE chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
i like it a lot and i think you should continue
Auto Singer Buscus chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Excellent work!

The flashback with Necta was interesting, and how it led to Necta being woken up by Screamer. And then them being late for class because they run into Thorrin. That was pretty good!

Then Buzzlehum punishes them for skipping class and Thorrin gets a chance to see Necta again!

Maybe signs of Screamer getting a bit jealous of Necta and Thorrin?

And commander Sting's rage about his son having to work with the others instead of doing guard duty was pretty funny. Though I think it's because he doesn't like Buzzlehum, but I can see why he'd be upset otherwise too.

I like where you've placed all of these characters so far. And I look forward to more in the future. Excellent work!
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was a nice little start to what, I hope, will be a very good story. I like the characters of Necta and Thorrin and the extra world building you've done for the changelings too. And I'm sure the decision to accept Necta as a soldier will not backfire at all XD
Just a few little things really, mostly in the way of grammar and punctuation and a tiny bit on presentation. There are some points that would be better with a full stop rather than a comma and some moments of speech could do with some expanding upon. Here's an example:
"They were miners, Thorrin." Her voice became quiet, laced with pain. "They... died a couple months ago."
"Oh." Thorrin shifted guiltily. "So, when it's your meeting day, you won't have anyone to meet?"
I would imagine the memory of that would still be painful for Necta and that needs to come across. It doesn't harm the overall story, but it would do well to improve it.
But a good start, nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing the rest :)
SIMIOCAOS chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Finaly! I've been meaning to review this story for a while now, but couldn't find the time to do so…
If it counts for something, sorry for the delay :S
Very well done, I have to say. It shows a consistent narrative 99% of the time, and for what I can tell the plot develops at a favorable speed (though I think that a little more of character insight would fit just finely, but that's just me ;) ). I'm also glad to see that the legacy of Thyrisom still lives in other stories, since this is the first one I've seen it other than the Dusk series, which by he way, I'd like to infer, if I'm not being indiscrete (since I've seen matching elements), is this story related to the Dusk stories?
Anyway, I'd like to see how this turns out, and hope that you can continue to appear in the upload page soon.
Doubts/questions/whatever, my profile is up above.
Sincerely: SIMIO
Auto Singer Buscus chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Excellent work so far. I definitely want to see more.

I love how detailed and how informative on changelings this was. You've read your Changeling guide well, Reads!