Reviews for Life Is Not Fair But We Don t Care
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
A sad story but it's also sweet too !

The Crimson Mage.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
A gorgeous, gorgeous read, dear Pat!

If I must have a dash of angst and pain and tears in my cup of Snarry, then this is how I want it. Something that touches my heart and makes me tear up, but something that will also lift my heart and my spirits and make me smile by story's end.

These two have so much love in their hearts despite going through childhood deprived of it, it is inevitable they want a child to love. But like all the childless parents out there who did not get lucky, they have to face the fact that they can't.

I feel for Harry, my husband and I were married for 5 years before we were blessed with our daughter. I know others who are less lucky. But Severus is wonderful and his way of opening Harry's eyes left me speechless. A little bit like A Christmas Story, showing his beloved his own childhood and Harry's and then their schooling years... but his gentle words at the end left me in tears again.

Stupid officials. They have deprived some lonely child out there of a chance of being loved by 2 wonderful parents. Life isn't fair, but at least Severus put his and Harry's life in perspective again.

You showed this beautifully. Congrats to you and your talented betas! *favourites*
Nadexy chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Koukám, že máš nějakou nostalgickou náladu a chceš ji hodit i na mě... :-D Ne, že by se ti to nedařilo.
Takže teď si utřu nos a půjdu si asi zaběhat, nebo umýt nádobí... nebo co já vím, jen abych se zase vrátila do normálu. :-D
Díky za pěknou povídku, těším se na další.