Reviews for Mothers' Day
Amy-Julia-Clark-x chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
I have just found this story after only recently coming across The Fosters. Your story us beautiful, I was rather engrossed with it and couldn't stop reading it! Thankyou for posting it :) xx
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I love your writing as usual but on this story the kids seem a whole lot extra special stupid and overly dependent. You've written them as if you would for your tween or even the small child story. I know the writers on the show portray them that as really immature and a little dumb but I think it's just because they can't write for kids. I thought you were young yourself. Who's parents do you know are still tucking the in at night at their ages?
blueber chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is such a sweet story! I loved it!
fifirosepfingston chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
I literally cried I loved this awesome story
cecilia.dryan chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Sharod chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
Sad to see this one end, but I so enjoyed the ride. I loved the ending. That was perfect tie up.
Sharod chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
That was nice. Jude to the rescue. So Brandon must still just be a Foster.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
Great chapter! I look forward to your next story!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
Good god that was a beautiful ending!
I can't wait to see what else you write!
Very nice
Guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Awe! I loved the conversation with the ticket lady! The whole chapter was fantastic! I can't wait for the next one!
guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
I love the story, its very well written
Great chapter!
guest chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
I cant believe there is only one more chapter! I love this story! Please start a new one as soon as this one is done!
obsessedatopia chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
Sweet ending to a sweet story. Really nice idea to have them give them the box of memories as a nice arc to Callie's development throughout the story Lena and Stef sure ran a tight ship in this story, that's for sure, but like the way all the kids always pull together. Look forward to the next!