Reviews for The Promise Land
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 6/20
That was beautiful. This is one of those stories that I can read over and over again without getting bored, and I thank you for that.
LowTide1322 chapter 1 . 1/6
I wish so much that this actually happened in the show. It's sad that there is better writing on Fanfiction than popular tv show writers. I keep rereading this because it's just so good!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Very nice! I love Damon's reaction here. His admittance that he's breaking and that Stefan was everything.. AHH! Beautiful.
xELinneax chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This just tore me to pieces. I'm crying. So beautifully done, oh my God. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
OH GOD! This was the saddest thing ever! I can't stop CRYINGGG! HOW COULD THEY KILL MY BABY?! Great fanfic though! Love it. I can't wait to see damons reaction upon learning stefans death!
WriterLola24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I have read and reread this, it's so good! Update SOON!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
this is so sad :'( but really good! I really hope Damon has a reaction like this in the finale. For once its not about elena, its about stefan :'(
Her-Imaginarium chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Bad idea reading this at work... I'm all teary now!
Beautiful tale on this situation. This is how I imagine it would be.
LitLover 101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Good job. Stefan's death was the only thing that shocked me about the entire episode. I wrote list because they kept killing characters this season and I gave Stef a 2 out of 10 as the character least likely to die. Oh, man was I wrong. :-O

justareader13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Thank you for making this. I'm literally crying.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was awesome, thank you. I needed this, a realistic, horribly sad realistic way of Damon losing his brother. I hope we get this in the finalie, they both deserve it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was soo good! And I am as excited as you for the finally!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Omg, my mouth dropped when I watch poor Stefan dying. It broke my heart. Why did Stefan not go with Elena and Damon? I hope that he does come back to life along with some of the other deceased characters. Also, did you see Caroline's reaction to his death? It was horrible, not enough emotion put into it.

And typical Elena, whenever something bad happens to her, everyone just comes to her. But not this ime.

Damon is not the type to just break down and cry whenever someone he cares about dies. But he puts up this tough image to hide his pain. But now, we see the real him break down as the realization that his baby brother is dead.

This was a good oneshot.
Kelsee chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Omg this was so good. Why didn't Stefan go with them. I hope they get them all to come back to life. Stefan can't die it breaks my heart. If anyone should its Elena, she causes so much problems. I like her and stuff but jeez she's so difficult.