Reviews for When A Rainbow Disappears
kwittbugginme chapter 8 . 4/4
Is this story ever going to be finished? Would love to find out what happens next and maybe read some more too. Please say you have more and just haven't had time to post it over the past year or so...
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
lmill123 chapter 9 . 1/23
I really enjoyed Vance giving Gibbs a dressing down in the middle of the bullpen. He never had any trouble raking Tony over the coals for any little misdeed, real or not, nor blaming him for one of the others screw ups or even his own. Yet if it was one of his favorite's, like Abby or Ziva it was always in private and only did Tim in public if Abby was behind it. And Gibbs believed he didn't deserve taken to task in front of ever. That incident Should have been addressed and in front of everyone to make a point.

I'm glad you have gotten past your writer's block. I love what you have posted and am looking forward to updates on this story. Hope they find the evidence soon on Senior and he's locked away for life or even gets the death sentence.
kwittbugginme chapter 9 . 1/16
HI, this story i s great, just wondering if you're ever going to finish it? I'd love to see Senior get his comeuppance once and for all and Tony get his man... please say you're still writing and that you've actually finished this story.
Thanks for sharing.
EmiliaDinozzo chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
please update soon
Fenryka chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
Great story. Couldn't stop reading till I finished. Hoping it will be updated soon.
nette0602 chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
No way! You can't just stop there... Again an amazing chapter. Great job!
nette0602 chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
Oh Wow this chapter was amazing!
nette0602 chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
Very nice chapter. I am very curious about how Tony will react to Gibbs news, and who is the mysteries man? is he Tonys dad? I have my suspicions, and can't wait to find out.
nette0602 chapter 6 . 5/15/2017
Very nice! I am curious about your ending here...
nette0602 chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Wow this chapter brought some surprises. This was a very nice chapter
nette0602 chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
Wow how much more can Tony handle? Thank you for another great chapter.
nette0602 chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
Poor Tony he just can't get a break. Great job
nette0602 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Oh wow, I feel so sad for Tony. Great that he has Tobias
Paige chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
Please, please hurry back to this awesome story! Per your A/N, I've been out of things to throw for awhile.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 4/29/2017
You evil writer, you!:(. You are mean. that is one huge cliffhanger!
This is such a good story! I love it.:)