Reviews for When A Rainbow Disappears
Fenryka chapter 9 . 7/28
Great story. Couldn't stop reading till I finished. Hoping it will be updated soon.
nette0602 chapter 9 . 5/15
No way! You can't just stop there... Again an amazing chapter. Great job!
nette0602 chapter 8 . 5/15
Oh Wow this chapter was amazing!
nette0602 chapter 7 . 5/15
Very nice chapter. I am very curious about how Tony will react to Gibbs news, and who is the mysteries man? is he Tonys dad? I have my suspicions, and can't wait to find out.
nette0602 chapter 6 . 5/15
Very nice! I am curious about your ending here...
nette0602 chapter 4 . 5/15
Wow this chapter brought some surprises. This was a very nice chapter
nette0602 chapter 3 . 5/15
Wow how much more can Tony handle? Thank you for another great chapter.
nette0602 chapter 2 . 5/15
Poor Tony he just can't get a break. Great job
nette0602 chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh wow, I feel so sad for Tony. Great that he has Tobias
Paige chapter 9 . 5/7
Please, please hurry back to this awesome story! Per your A/N, I've been out of things to throw for awhile.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 4/29
You evil writer, you!:(. You are mean. that is one huge cliffhanger!
This is such a good story! I love it.:)
SharonE68 chapter 9 . 3/30
How could you be so mean...what happened? I'm
dpnsp chapter 9 . 3/22
Will you be finishing your story? It's very good.
. Hi my name is Shawn and I do have an account but a different email and I can't get intimate it. Lol. I love this story and hope and pray that you are still going to continue it. Please. Puppy eyes.
Kittycatluver chapter 9 . 3/17
OMG! I love this story! If you have the time could you please continue this story? I read fan fiction to escape the harsh reality that is the real world. This story is very detailed, emotionally detailed, words are spelled correctly, plot is great, and just a great story in general. Probably the best story I have ever read. I have a fanfiction account but I haven't started writing yet. I am Kittycatluver. Feel free to look at my profile. Anyways keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more.