Reviews for New Age
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 35 . 2/1/2007
fantastic story.

something I would like to point out though, pertaining to the backdraft files on the 5 kings project:

the files said that Kale was entered at age 7, and left at age 19, so he's aged 12 years.

However,Vega was supposedly with the backdraft longer than Kale, but you said he was entered at 2 and is currently 11, a difference of only 9 years.

so no offense but, what the hell?
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
heh heh...

so many timesduring this fic I have nearly choked myself from laughing.

Brilliantly written.

Sorry my review is so short, but it's difficult to type when you are suffering from hiccups that even rock the chair...
Mizu-chan chapter 36 . 11/21/2005
You are an absolute genious! I LOVE this story to death! I can't stess how ingeniously gifted you are at writing! I am honored to have read your story, and am humbled by your abilities. May I one day write as half as well as you do! You are now my role model for writing! Thank You!
Vega Obscura the King chapter 36 . 1/17/2004
This has taken me quite a while-blame it onmy lack of being on . But now that I am here more regularly, i smack myself over the head on how i couldn't have heeded Zinou's recomendations and read your work. Apparently, your work is just as excellent as any other! I like the way you portrayed Vega-not exactly how I would portray him-but then again, your way is probably how my version of him would eventually end up. XP
Now that i finished New Age [*checks PC clock* I read it for 2 hours straight and finished it], I will have to continue onto Reign of Chaos. My venture onto reading this work had not only given me excellent reading while I wait for When Darkness Falls chapters, but it has also given me reassurance that I WILL FIND T3H MUSE and finally get some Zoids work done!
So...*bows*...Kudos to you, and I hope to read RoC as soon as I can.
Akino Ame chapter 36 . 12/17/2003
Don't have a clue what took me so long to read this-probably the fact that I don't like NC0 in comparison to CC and GF, but that's beside the point. Very good work, Sh33p. And now, by the power vested in me by Dave and the short-lived Unrelenting Reviewers, Inc., I give my grade:
A-: I think the first in the A category I've given. Incredible use of anticliches (including your use of Specula vs. Shadow, the Fleiheit/Tauros connection, among others), but there was the uber-Zoid thing that kept popping up. And there was Leyla. The girl was a nuisance with her insistance on being a Mary-Sue or something.
I loved the idea of everything being done in threes; I even realized that I unintentionally did it in my recently ended fic, With Broken Wings. And I do know what you mean by liking a title that hasn't been used before-my heart broke when I found another fic titled "With Broken Wings" in the Digimon section. Fortunately, they had different plots.
Let's see... Not much to complain about. The praises definitely outnumber the complaints. That's very good in my book. In fact, I might be contacting you someday asking permission to use a quote from you as a reference point for one of my five projects *promptly beats muses for inspiring five fics the week of exams*
Again, very good job. I'll get to work reading "Reign of Chaos" whenever I get off my lazy butt. And as I told a reviewer, for me, that's an accomplishment. Till then.
The Big Fisch chapter 36 . 3/25/2003
Very, very cool fic, I must give you props. I figured it was too late to review for the other chapters so I saved my riviews for when I got to this one. It took a shitload of time, but it was well worth it. I must comment on Kyle and Markus. During their chain matchs, when they had the argument consisting of "Meh" and "Feh", I laughed my ass off. My friend and I have had arguments with those exact words, and what makes the whole situation even funnier is that Kyle happens to be my name and my friend is Mark. Wierd. Anyway, awesome fic, I cannot wait for the next part to come out. Fare thee well!
Rhade chapter 36 . 3/14/2003
I KNEW it! Reign of Chaos. Sw33t. Go me! Booya!

... Right. Anyways... Wow. Just, wow. Amazing. Stunning. There are no words for how awesome this was. None. I am speechless before your Mad Writing Skillz.

Now that I'm though kissing your sheepy butt, you better get working on RoC. Please?

-Rhade

P.S. If that last comment didn't make you shudder, you might be a redneck!
Rawtooth chapter 34 . 3/7/2003
ROC eh. hhm maybe it stands for 'Return of Chaos'?

And yes Mark and Abbie had a nice peacful. what the hell am I saying . they woke up during a battle :)

I didn't mean that stick Sarah and Tauros together just make Layon and Tauros fight over a girl. again. and maybe some one else could win :)

Uh oh Poor Jamie he's about to have the scare of his life. XD

To end with one of my favorite quotes.

"I DONT WANT YOUR GOD DAMN GIRLSCOUT COOKIES, NOW FUCK OFF!"

P.S. Illidan is a person I know in RL. hehehe I was the one who got him hooked on ZOIDS. boy am I corrupting influence. XD
Rhade chapter 34 . 3/4/2003
Wow - Nice chapter.

Pierce and Leon might actually be kinda interesting, I've never seen that pairing either :D

I dunno tho, Mark still seems pretty darn lucky to me.

Illidan chapter 33 . 3/2/2003
Ah. What an evil person you are, Sh33p! Forcing me to stay up till' 6 a.m. reading your story. yet I must have more. Must have more. More New Age. More brutally destructive Kale and Vega. More hilarious misadventures of Mark/Kyle. More acute embarrasment and bewilderment of Jamie.

I think you've really kept alot of the feel of the story, yet surpassed it.. it is the caterpillar and yours is the butterfly. * I MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS STORY!* I've been checking it repeatedly.. for hours! And still, there hasn't been any update. How can you torment me so? Such talent is is yours, should not be wasted in such worthless endouvers as eating, sleeping, schoolwork, and video games. You must write more.. I am waiting.. *checks story* there isn't more yet.. I must have more story. *checks story again* I don't see more story coming up. *drifts into unconsciuousness from total lack of sleep from spending every night for several days reading New Age* must. have mo
jad101 chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
nice story
DJ Wolfwood chapter 33 . 2/26/2003
I wanted to apologise if I pissed you off the last time I was not my intention to do so at all
Rawtooth chapter 33 . 2/25/2003
Wow long time no reveiw. sorry about that school's being a basterd lately.

Anyways aweseme chapters I liked how Leena's back to her old insane self. :)

I knew Reese was going to enter the story as soon as I read the part with Bit taking off and Brad wondering what to do.

Nice background info on Pierce and Oscar. I admit it I laughed my ass off at the part with trying to hook her up with Leon .. :)

Well holy shit Markus and Abbie are about to get a pretty fucking rude awakening call aren't they..

And yes Vega is going to be screwed if Stiggy finds out what happened to the Hammerhead and the Armor systems. :)

Do I detect a possible romance connection with Sarah Obscura with say Steve or Layon. boy that would be ironic them fighting over a girl again. maybe with different results this time ?

*stares at the parts with the Guardians and the Tsun team*

I like how Brad is decipted as the Old crimanal who hooks up with Jack Cisco. nice connection :)

Anyways I can see the moving way from Conspircy Theroy type to All Hell Breaks Loose Across Zi type thing going on nice .

To end with my fav quote from this chapter.

"Well excuse me, mister 'LEAVE THE GOD DAMNED RADIO OFF OR ILL EJECT YOU INTO A LIGHTNING BOLT!'"
Rhade chapter 31 . 2/18/2003
Haha - Impressive. You seem to have Leena back to normal. I sorta pity the Blitz team.

Hafta say, looking forward to Jamie getting some more attention (Not that what's going on isn't interesting, Jamie is just one of my favorite characters :)

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to chap 32, and also the next HT story.

NavyJokerAce chapter 11 . 2/10/2003
u make leena's mom;s name up or ya find out somehow?