Reviews for Uncannily Engaged
Still waiting for a new update. Kinda of loses my hopes. Such a shame... is really a great storie. Please update. What happened ? I hope that someday i have a amazing suprise to see a new chapter of this AMAZING storie. :(
Mvillar4 chapter 5 . 10/12
Is a really interesting story hope you keep on writing.
Uuu├║uuuuuupdate pleeeeeeeeease !
Come back. This was one of this storie that we know for sure that everybody was gonna like. Such a perfect begging ... always come back to look if have a new update . You should come back .
oh la la this is such a great story i just stumbled upon today,hope you will finish it
Chelsy899 chapter 5 . 9/20
Please write again. The story is amazing. We need to complete it.
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 9/19
Just found your story today. I really like it and hopefully you will continue and finish it. Thank you.
rcjr3905 chapter 5 . 8/25
Looking forward to your upcoming chapters. I know it has been a year since updated but would love to see the storyline continued
Please continue to write
feelbubbly chapter 5 . 6/17
Loving the story please do continue
sheilagra chapter 5 . 6/13
really like the story..would love to read more
pdb1115 chapter 5 . 5/28
Please finish your story! I love it! And I personally know someone who arranged a marriage to please his dying mother. The marriage did not survive, but it goes to show that such arrangements do occur in real life.
Kathy chapter 5 . 5/7
We would all like to see another update. Great fanfic!
clarevic1986 chapter 5 . 4/17
NOOOOOO! Why did you stop! Just as it was getting so good!?
LettyLopez chapter 1 . 2/25
Please update your story .. Really want to know what happens :) it's a good story