Reviews for Mapleshade's Revenge
ITS PINESTAR!
I fell so sad chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
I have an idea for something next contact me on deviasnt art if intrsed my user is galaxysoundmlp
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
I think whitetail is meeting in secret with a riverclan cat to tell the riverclan cat about thunderclan attacking riverclan.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
I know you may not update but can you make Thrushfeather forgive her and they become mates in Starclan? I feel so bad for him
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
I ship ThrushXMaple Even though it would never work :(
Shadefeather chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
I don't think you should use "weeks" for time that has passed. The Hunters use "moons" so I think if you're writing a fic then correct terminology should be used. I think it's a really good story of Mapleshade though!
21kroftm chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
her mate and kits death prehaps
Lynxstorm chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Please no dark forest
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
This Was A Very Beautiful Story To Mark MapleShade As A True Cat, That In The End, Was Really To Deserve To Be With Her Innocent Kits In StarClan, Even To The Fact She Was The One Who Braced CrookedKit To CrookedStar To The Very End Of Him For The Losses He Would Face And What He Went Through, And This Story For MapleShade Is A Very Standing Story That Brings Me A Reason For Why She Was How She Was. Thank You For Making This Wonderful Story. ~Shade Fire Fox {The Fire-Kitsune}
Into the wild chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
chapter 1
Siegriss chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Great ending! LOVES IT!
Wildstar93 chapter 27 . 4/19/2015
Sounds like a good story. And I've been losing interest in writing FanFiction too because I'm writing a book or two.

I hope you keep up the awesome work as usual on Wattpad!
ice888cream chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
Oh my gosh, I need to read that fanfic!
Houseplants and Whiskers chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Loveit!
Houseplants and Whiskers chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
Hey! Great death for Mapleshade! Way to mix up because she dies from her wounds from PerchPaw. Great idea on mixing it up.