Reviews for Mapleshade's Revenge
I know you may not update but can you make Thrushfeather forgive her and they become mates in Starclan? I feel so bad for him
I ship ThrushXMaple Even though it would never work :(
Shadefeather chapter 11 . 6/14
I don't think you should use "weeks" for time that has passed. The Hunters use "moons" so I think if you're writing a fic then correct terminology should be used. I think it's a really good story of Mapleshade though!
21kroftm chapter 4 . 5/22
her mate and kits death prehaps
Lynxstorm chapter 19 . 3/11
Please no dark forest
Shade-Fire Fox chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
This Was A Very Beautiful Story To Mark MapleShade As A True Cat, That In The End, Was Really To Deserve To Be With Her Innocent Kits In StarClan, Even To The Fact She Was The One Who Braced CrookedKit To CrookedStar To The Very End Of Him For The Losses He Would Face And What He Went Through, And This Story For MapleShade Is A Very Standing Story That Brings Me A Reason For Why She Was How She Was. Thank You For Making This Wonderful Story. ~Shade Fire Fox {The Fire-Kitsune}
Into the wild chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
chapter 1
RandomFanficAuthor chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Great ending! LOVES IT!
Wildstar93 chapter 27 . 4/19/2015
Sounds like a good story. And I've been losing interest in writing FanFiction too because I'm writing a book or two.

I hope you keep up the awesome work as usual on Wattpad!
ice888cream chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
Oh my gosh, I need to read that fanfic!
Fog that comes at Dawn chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Loveit!
Fog that comes at Dawn chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
Hey! Great death for Mapleshade! Way to mix up because she dies from her wounds from PerchPaw. Great idea on mixing it up.
Akaystar chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Its great!
Pandyrockz chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
YAY! I love your story. AND... I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MAPLESHADE. SHE NEVER DESERVED WHAT CAME TO HER. NEVER EVER EVER. I blame her mate. He was too cold to her. Wouldn't you agree? Who would your favorite character be? Nice story. COOKIES!
(::) (::) (::) (::)