Reviews for Lessons From My Father
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 23 . 9/4
Two years of silence are so many, I honestly don't even bother to hope that you will update this (and even read these comments). No hard feelings, just aknowledging reality. With a bit of sadness, but mostly respect for your life and your choices. But if you may look at this, I really care to tell you that I really adore your work! The "technical" actions about survival and mechanics are the best part of it, it's rare and difficult to deepen that aspect choosing to focus on feelings and psychological stuff. Bulla is quite a boss! And this is also refreshing, about a character who's more keen on romantic and girlish plots. She's perfect!
And Braditz... you're the first for obvious reasons to have written about this ship and you made me love it! The sophisticated but naive girl and the wild and experienced warrior, tender and passionate, fantastic!
I really enjoyed the character development of Nappa, very redeeming! And Frieza's cruelty is flawless!
But this is not the main theme of the fanfiction. Vegeta is... Vegeta. His entry is majestic and the first fight with his daughter too. His Memoirs self is deeply wise and tender but still also very in character and I really enjoy those moments.
As I can't know his whole role and position in the following events you have not shared yet, so take this part about Vegeta as much lightly as possible because it can surely be contradicted by what you planned. I am sure that if you (had) kept writing you would make/have made a very satisfying final.
Thank you for your work!
Naite-Laef chapter 23 . 8/17
I absolutely love this story, and I so badly want to see this finished! I love your writing style, as well as the way young Vegeta and Bra rub each other the wrong way. it feels so in character. please update soon!
Rika chapter 23 . 8/3
This is literally my fifth time reading this. Please update! I'm OBSESSED with this to the point you can't even imagine.
Myreally chapter 23 . 7/21
Came back to find this adventurous story that I’ve come to love. When do we get to see Vegeta come to an understanding of who she is? Like putty, my emotions are yours drag around in the duration of your writing. Hope to read another chapter soon!
Lifestyle chapter 16 . 7/18
THE DRAMA!
Lifestyle chapter 12 . 7/17
I love how your Bulla shows those little peaks of both Bulma and Vegeta! Her cunning and quick whit with the "dance tips" is very reminiscent of Bulma, combined with Vegeta's battle prowess...
Lifestyle chapter 5 . 7/17
OOOHhhhh I'm loving this! You don't usually see many fics that are Bulla centric. I love how you've depicted her and Raditz :)
Nane chapter 23 . 7/14
Por favor continua esta historia! Necesitamos saber qué es lo que ocurre después, definitivamente es una de los mejores fic que he leído :D
Pawi chapter 23 . 4/13
No no no! Please update, i absolutely LOVE this story. I read the entire thing in like 2 days. It's amazing. I really want to see where you take everything. It was just getting REALLY GOOD. PLZ. COME ON. PLZ UPDATE.
Any chapter 23 . 4/12
I don't know how many time I have re read this story in hopes that you would update someday! Please keep writing, this is SUCH a good story, and God have I been reading lots of fanfics since you last updated in 2017-2016 (I don't recall anymore). Hoping to read a continuation to this someday! Lots of love!
TaeSunWoo chapter 22 . 3/28
Ahhhh come back pleaseeee and give Bra a cybernetic eye like Thor got in infinity war lol
Daire123 chapter 23 . 2/17
wow this story is really interesting and unique! I really hope you come back and finish! Please continue!
rawrsharpii chapter 22 . 1/23
So I just watched the recent movie and it made me want to come back and reread this story. You've got a fantastic story here and I really do enjoy the slow burn and character development you got going on. On the matter of 23, I'm filled with anguish and anticipation due to the new developments, and I wonder where you're going to go from here. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Update please u can’t leave the story like this ️️️️
angelesewe chapter 23 . 12/31/2018
I'm not sure why I do this to myself, I knew in advance that this story hadn't been updated in a while but in all honesty, I'm glad I did. Your story was so very interesting and unique. I love the fact that you have Bra's past experiences with her father and then to her interaction with this stranger of her father. A cold-hearted man she's trying to grasp. I don't really ship Raditz and Bulla but I love it in this story, I kept on reading it and reading it and couldn't get enough. I know life gets in the way, I'm writing a story myself and was gone for a while with not updating because shit got in the way. I just wanted to let you know that whether you continue or not this story was just Awesome and I wanted to let you know. Thanks for sharing it with me. )