Reviews for Lessons From My Father
hikayeyi takip et lütfen
молим вас пратите причу
請跟著故事走
Lisa8507 chapter 23 . 9/15
I found this fic a a few days ago and I read it all. I really love this one. I hope you one day find the time and inspiration to start updating it again
Touzoshin chapter 23 . 8/14
I spent a good portion of my day re-reading this story and it was amazing. I wish you had been able to finish this great story instead of leaving us with such a brutal cliffhanger, but you have your reasons. This story will likely never be updated again, but thank you for giving us this wonderful piece of DBZ fanfiction. Wherever you are in life now I hope you're doing well.
Turnabout Of The Shadows chapter 23 . 2/14
You know, it'd be a damned shame to let a masterpiece like this just rot in a corner, and I know what I'm talking about. Please, continue this work of art.
ClassicCutie chapter 10 . 1/3
The fact that Raditz decided to be Bulla's mate and will try for her to accept him is so fucking sweet.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2020
So good! Need More!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2020
I wish that Vegeta's tail grew back in the manga and in the anime. And I wish Bulla had been born with a tail. I'd like Vegeta and his daughter Bulla to have tails.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2020
Update.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 21 . 9/15/2020
Please update! It has been so long! I guess i have reviewed this so many times i had to go back to ch 21
Niknaclol chapter 23 . 8/6/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2020
Actualiza pronto ! Esta historia esta muy interesante . Me encantan los fics donde bra viaja al pasado .
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2020
Hi it’s been forever but I just want you to know that this is still my favorite DBZ fic. If you were to come back and finish the story, I’d be here for every update! Hope you’re well.
Niknaclol chapter 4 . 8/3/2020
how did bulma let her 13 year old daughter date an 18 year old guy LMAO
Mimi364 chapter 23 . 5/24/2020
I hope you would keep on with this fanfic it's really good.
Sara chapter 23 . 5/23/2020
Omg please don’t abandon this story it’s sooo freaking good. I know it’s been a couple years but it would be so great If you were to continue, this has been the best dbz fan fiction I have ever read!