Reviews for Lessons From My Father
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 21 . 9/15
Please update! It has been so long! I guess i have reviewed this so many times i had to go back to ch 21
Niknaclol chapter 23 . 8/6
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Actualiza pronto ! Esta historia esta muy interesante . Me encantan los fics donde bra viaja al pasado .
Hi it’s been forever but I just want you to know that this is still my favorite DBZ fic. If you were to come back and finish the story, I’d be here for every update! Hope you’re well.
Niknaclol chapter 4 . 8/3
how did bulma let her 13 year old daughter date an 18 year old guy LMAO
Mimi364 chapter 23 . 5/24
I hope you would keep on with this fanfic it's really good.
Sara chapter 23 . 5/23
Omg please don’t abandon this story it’s sooo freaking good. I know it’s been a couple years but it would be so great If you were to continue, this has been the best dbz fan fiction I have ever read!
Come on mann pls finish the story it's sooooo darn goood ! I love it pls pls finish it pls !
he0ky chapter 23 . 3/25
I am really hoping that you don't forget about this sorry. Hope that one day I would see it finished
3 years since last update
I am still waiting for story to finish
Loved your work
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 23 . 9/4/2019
Two years of silence are so many, I honestly don't even bother to hope that you will update this (and even read these comments). No hard feelings, just aknowledging reality. With a bit of sadness, but mostly respect for your life and your choices. But if you may look at this, I really care to tell you that I really adore your work! The "technical" actions about survival and mechanics are the best part of it, it's rare and difficult to deepen that aspect choosing to focus on feelings and psychological stuff. Bulla is quite a boss! And this is also refreshing, about a character who's more keen on romantic and girlish plots. She's perfect!
And Braditz... you're the first for obvious reasons to have written about this ship and you made me love it! The sophisticated but naive girl and the wild and experienced warrior, tender and passionate, fantastic!
I really enjoyed the character development of Nappa, very redeeming! And Frieza's cruelty is flawless!
But this is not the main theme of the fanfiction. Vegeta is... Vegeta. His entry is majestic and the first fight with his daughter too. His Memoirs self is deeply wise and tender but still also very in character and I really enjoy those moments.
As I can't know his whole role and position in the following events you have not shared yet, so take this part about Vegeta as much lightly as possible because it can surely be contradicted by what you planned. I am sure that if you (had) kept writing you would make/have made a very satisfying final.
Thank you for your work!
Naite-Laef chapter 23 . 8/17/2019
I absolutely love this story, and I so badly want to see this finished! I love your writing style, as well as the way young Vegeta and Bra rub each other the wrong way. it feels so in character. please update soon!
Rika chapter 23 . 8/3/2019
This is literally my fifth time reading this. Please update! I'm OBSESSED with this to the point you can't even imagine.
Myreally chapter 23 . 7/21/2019
Came back to find this adventurous story that I’ve come to love. When do we get to see Vegeta come to an understanding of who she is? Like putty, my emotions are yours drag around in the duration of your writing. Hope to read another chapter soon!
Lifestyle chapter 16 . 7/18/2019