Reviews for Lessons From My Father
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Finally a new chapter! I just retread the whole thing!
LadyDogDemon chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
So glad to see this update this morning

I love this fic

Please update soon
lilyoftheval5 chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Come back with a truly magnificent chapter.
Revelations and fascinating interactions that made me salivate.

Thank you. ;_;
300PASTA chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Yes! Yes! YES! This was amazing! It was long, interesting, and just straight up awesome. I loved the whole thing. Thank you for finally updating. I can't wait for more!
NatNicole chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
BRILLIANT update! *grins like a maniac*
Bvdbz1234 chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Cried when I saw you updated this story, so so happy
btpiggy chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Lessons from my father is thr Best story I've read in the last 5 years. When updates stopped i ended up rereading the entire thing to try and recapture how good the story is. Great update. So glad that this fanfiction still has a future. Glad to have u back.
JemDragons chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
I didn't think it was abandoned. Also, my brother is going to be thrilled when he wakes up - he spent, like, a month recommending this to me.
mugu chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
FINALLLY, CHEERS!
marilopez9916 chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
Please update soon, need to know what happens
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Please please update soon
Guest420 chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
Noooo, you can't leave it on a cliff hanger like that!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I can't remember the last time I've found a fic so incredibly gripping! Please update!
tulsa chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
pretty please, update soon, pleeease!
Jellybean chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
Hey there, this story you've written is fantastic! The in-depth cultural and spiritual history you've built on top of the DBZ universe is absolutely amazing! Your characterisation is wonderful, and I really cannot wait to find out what happens next!
What will Nappa do with his discovery that Bra/Bulla is related to Vegeta? What will happen between Bra/Bulla and Radditz?
Keep up the excellent work, I do hope that you update some time soon! xoxo
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »