Reviews for Lessons From My Father
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I can't remember the last time I've found a fic so incredibly gripping! Please update!
tulsa chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
pretty please, update soon, pleeease!
Jellybean chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
Hey there, this story you've written is fantastic! The in-depth cultural and spiritual history you've built on top of the DBZ universe is absolutely amazing! Your characterisation is wonderful, and I really cannot wait to find out what happens next!
What will Nappa do with his discovery that Bra/Bulla is related to Vegeta? What will happen between Bra/Bulla and Radditz?
Keep up the excellent work, I do hope that you update some time soon! xoxo
Koorinoen chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
I love the way each chapter is set up, having an excerpt of Bra's memoir at the beginning, outlining a lesson from Vegeta, then the rest of the chapter reflecting how the lesson is used in Bra's adventure. The character of older Vegeta doesn't show up much, but his presence is felt throughout the story. Love this story, almost stayed up all night to read it, hope it's not abandoned.
One potential plot hole, when Bra first met Raditz, she mentioned Raditz is to be killed by a Namekian, and Raditz seems to know what a Namekian is. Is there a reason why Planet Namek is not in PTO's system?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
you know I really like your story I know English but is not my birth language when I read a story and I dont know a word I always look it out, so thats why I only read the ones I like cause is a lot of trouble and yours is one of my favorites
please continue writing this wonderful story.
ShanniC chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is the best Bra centric story that I have ever read on ffn and I have been a member since 2000! You are a talented writer and I do hope that you continue to share your story with us, the fans of your work. Great job!
oFd93 chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
I really really hope you are still writing this story and haven't given up! It's probably one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. Everything is so well thought out and well written. Please please please keep updating it
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
Please please please update. I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I miss this story so much :( I hope you haven't given up on it.
trashpoptragedies chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
I said to myself not to read this unfinished story that haven't been updated in nearly a year. But I'm foolish. This has been one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. Regardless of category or genre. I rarely read DBZ stories that aren't Bulma/Vegeta centered. But this is fantastic. The writing is literally flawless. The characterization and plot is beyond anything I've ever seen in a fanfiction. It reminds me of a more polished version of Niteryde's story that focused on Trunks in Vegeta's past timeline. Rarely does stories focus on Bra. You always did create an astounding world beyond canon with flawless backgrounds and histories and events. A talent I wish I had. I love everything about this. The beginning memoirs had me upset and tearing up. Other than the fact it's ended on a horrible cliffhanger. Please continue. We as readers need it. Crave it.
Spellweaver10 chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.
Sauron's monocle chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Amazing story. One of the best I have read. The writing is superb and the way the plot flows is exceptional. It is also unique and very cleverly written.
You have done a very good job with the characters as well.
I found Raditz the most annoying character though for two reasons. First of all he doesn't seem like he understands what no means and he is pushy in general. What happened to the "if she doesn't find me worthy then I don't deserve her"(or something along those lines)?
Also seriously they come from different cultures but still pedo much? She is just a child.
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
Update... Update... Update...
Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
All I wanted for Christmas was for this fic to update... It's my favorite!
grimmjowcutie13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Omg I love you and this story so much. I really hope you update soon I'm dying to know what happens next
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »