Reviews for Lessons From My Father
iluvbvdbz chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
I love this story, such an amazing story line! You're a great writer:) Can't wait to see what Nappa does, I literally dream about this fic haha
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Huh, I just realized you've recreated practically the same Ashley was wearing in Until Dawn. That's really cool since I loved her outfit.
AryaJasmine chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I hope you continue to write this story I really want to know what happens next
P.A.W.07 chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
I honestly don't know where to start. I enjoyed this. I mean really enjoyed it. There's fics I find amusing and then there are ones that I stay up late, unable to sleep because I just have to get through the next chapter. This is the later one.

I will admit that I love that Bra is the focus for this. I don't dabble in the DBZ section much, but I know she doesn't get alot of attention. I rather like your presentation of her character. Its like a young Bulma with a teenage tang to her. I like her character even more in this because you start it with her memoirs. I will not lie, I kind of want to skip over them and get to the action, but they are a nice touch and add an adorable amount of Vegeta fluff to the story that I can't help but enjoy.

And then there is Raditz. I'll admit it, those first few chapters with there developing relationship were adorable. I loved them. I just blazed through those chapters like nobodies business. Honestly, I love how innocent you started out. It was like ... puppy love, the blooming of something young, innocent and uncertain. Of course, he is older than her and given cultural differences, that had to end ... harshly. Poor things. I will admit though I really haven't given up on the blooming pairing (And what an unique and unheard of pairing it is) even given the time travel issue and so forth. The dragons balls ... fix everything. Just saying. If you do that with this tale or not, we will see. I hope you do, because I am just loving this odd little couple, but if you surprise me with some tragic unrequited love, the angst-vampire in me might appreciate that as well. Either way, you gave Raditz some show time so I'm at least glad for that.

As for the time line, yeah ... that's screwed. How, well, I can't wait to see how that changes especially with Nappa's revelation in this chapter. Oh, that's going to be good. I can't wait to see how he reacts. Will he keep it on the down low or will he just sound like a raving madman.

Knowing Nappa ... He's going to sound like a madman.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
Please don't be dead
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
I like the set up and the idea. I like this fiction.

HOWEVER:

Bra has been mind linked with Vegeta and makes no comment if she made a barrier to keep Vegeta from reading her thoughts. When Vegeta thinks, she hears it, but when she does, it doesn't. You never said that she put up the barrier, just one that stopped him from seeing memories and feelings. You didn't include actual thoughts. Because of this hole, Vegeta should have heard clear as day Bra calling him daddy in her mind, but you made no mention that he couldn't or wouldn't hear it. Twice.

Also, do you not understand hormones in teenage girls? Bra is going through her sexual awakening, so I highly doubt that she was able to resist the call to mate. Girls at this age are going through changes that make them more open to the idea of sex and relationships, but for some reason she has the will of a 32 year old woman to resist those hormones? Also, Bra is way to innocent for an average girl. Especially with her Saiyan ancestry, being the daughter of Bulma and Vegeta but also that she should be going through her rebellion phase.

Also, most young girls would have broken when Raditz did his plea, as girls at that age are more sensitive to emotions and such. Her having the resolve to make a tough decision and use mental abilities above her age is pretty farfetched. I digress, it's hard to follow a character if they keep jumping around, even though thats what teenage girls do.

Also, if Saiyans have such great senses of smell, why don't they recognize the same scent from Vegeta coming off of Bra? Usually that happens with Kin or lovers, but with lovers, it is a musk mostly. Also, why is she so strong? I can understand Raditz and Nappa, but toe to toe with Vegta when she hardly ever trains? Really?

Either way, I think maybe you should reread what you wrote and perhaps change it or fix it. Still a good read though.
Peetafied chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Please update this
ImJustAFangirl chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
I've been rereading this story and now clearly remember why it's my favorite. I can't formulate words to describe how much I love this story. You're an amazing author and your work really shows it. I can assure you that when this fic finally finishes, I'm going to cry. I can feel it. It's going to be one of those bittersweet moments, like when Harry Potter ended. I can't wait for the next chapter to update, but until then I'll just keep rereading. Because honestly it's just that good. I never get tired of it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
This must be my favorite story in dbz fanfics. I really hope you keep writing
Gigan t z chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...zlease, pretty pleae updae son
Selypar chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
This story made me get back into writing, so thank you :)
JemDragons chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Umm...I'm not saying you're wrong but I thought that was called VOOdoo.
JemDragons chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I know, right? Mantis Shrimp are AWESOME!
JemDragons chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I enjoy the father/daughter interaction at the beginning of these, it's really sweet and it shows just how much better a dad Vegeta is than Goku although Piccolo trumps the both of them.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Aaaagh! I hate it when something nasty happens on a character's birthday. It's, like, the only day when life should be free of sh't. Any other day, fine, but never your birthday. Hmmm...

On a happier note, I wanna SEE that watch! I wanna see how that thing works! Is all that information on a screen? Do you control it with buttons or touch? A stylus maybe? Is it holographic, Spy Kids style? I wanna know! *pout*
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »