Reviews for Lessons From My Father
FINALLY OMFG
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Wating for update
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
I know you might be busy with life, but please update soon with either a chapter or an author's note telling us you're all right.
0-Paradox-0 chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Despite the gross amounts of fangirling I do every time this fic updates, I don't think I've ever left a review...Which is so bad seeing as it's this I think of the most when I'm praying that something has updated.
I cannot express well enough how amazing it is to read such a well researched, planned and imaginative fan piece. I really can't believe the effort that has gone into this. I've never really wanted to read a Bra fic before and tbh I'm not really sure why I opened this one at all, but I'm immensely glad that I did and am very excited to see what's coming next!
Anna chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Amazing! Your fic is fantabulous! Heh.

Seriously, you write so amazingly well. I can't find any faults in the characters, and you make every part of this story so interesting! I'm dying to know whether Bra and Raditz will ever be together, Past!Vegeta's reaction to discovering she is his daughter (if he ever does), how in the world Bra is going to find her way back home, and so on.

Please post more when you can.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
Hi, I know you've already gotten a few anonymous reviews from people that say they check everyday to see if this fic has updated, but I wanted you to know that I am YET ANOTHER person who has been checking on this story periodically since I discovered it about a month ago.

I never imagined I would be genuinely enjoying the crap out of what seems to be a Bra/Radditz fanfiction, but here we are. Holy damn can you write. I am so invested in this.

I figure the reason for the long wait for the next chapter is a combination of real life stuff/the fact that each chapter you write is practically a novella/maybe even editing... But on the off chance its lack of inertia I just wanted to leave a review letting you know how much someone is appreciating your story. I think its really great and engaging and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
Aannndddd the fic is abandoned..
LilaLuma6432 chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
I really really really want to read the nxt ch it's been soooooooo long since your last update I'm begging u plssss update soon! I love this fic sooo freaking much I can't wait to read ch 20
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I come here and check if you update every day...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
I check this story everyday for update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Best story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Plz update
The Once Caged Bird chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
I knew after I read the first chapter of this story yesterday that I'd be favoriting it and following it. Now, nineteen chapters later, I have not regretted that decision. My only regret, cliche though it is, is that I can't time-hop to the future so I can finish it (especially with the ending of chapter 19, omg). Instead, I'll just wait here patiently, silently rooting for you across the Internet. For real though, this story has been a blast so far and I'm very excited for the next chapter (whenever you have the time)
leneypoo chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I love everything about this story. It's so awesome, and I can tell how much thought you put into it with the notes you make at the end. I really appreciate and look forward to reading more.
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »