Reviews for Lessons From My Father
Lifestyle chapter 12 . 7/17/2019
I love how your Bulla shows those little peaks of both Bulma and Vegeta! Her cunning and quick whit with the "dance tips" is very reminiscent of Bulma, combined with Vegeta's battle prowess...
Lifestyle chapter 5 . 7/17/2019
OOOHhhhh I'm loving this! You don't usually see many fics that are Bulla centric. I love how you've depicted her and Raditz :)
Nane chapter 23 . 7/14/2019
Por favor continua esta historia! Necesitamos saber qué es lo que ocurre después, definitivamente es una de los mejores fic que he leído :D
Pawi chapter 23 . 4/13/2019
No no no! Please update, i absolutely LOVE this story. I read the entire thing in like 2 days. It's amazing. I really want to see where you take everything. It was just getting REALLY GOOD. PLZ. COME ON. PLZ UPDATE.
Any chapter 23 . 4/12/2019
I don't know how many time I have re read this story in hopes that you would update someday! Please keep writing, this is SUCH a good story, and God have I been reading lots of fanfics since you last updated in 2017-2016 (I don't recall anymore). Hoping to read a continuation to this someday! Lots of love!
TaeSunWoo chapter 22 . 3/28/2019
Ahhhh come back pleaseeee and give Bra a cybernetic eye like Thor got in infinity war lol
Daire123 chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
wow this story is really interesting and unique! I really hope you come back and finish! Please continue!
rawrsharpii chapter 22 . 1/23/2019
So I just watched the recent movie and it made me want to come back and reread this story. You've got a fantastic story here and I really do enjoy the slow burn and character development you got going on. On the matter of 23, I'm filled with anguish and anticipation due to the new developments, and I wonder where you're going to go from here. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/13/2019
Update please u can’t leave the story like this ️️️️
angelesewe chapter 23 . 12/31/2018
I'm not sure why I do this to myself, I knew in advance that this story hadn't been updated in a while but in all honesty, I'm glad I did. Your story was so very interesting and unique. I love the fact that you have Bra's past experiences with her father and then to her interaction with this stranger of her father. A cold-hearted man she's trying to grasp. I don't really ship Raditz and Bulla but I love it in this story, I kept on reading it and reading it and couldn't get enough. I know life gets in the way, I'm writing a story myself and was gone for a while with not updating because shit got in the way. I just wanted to let you know that whether you continue or not this story was just Awesome and I wanted to let you know. Thanks for sharing it with me. )
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2018
This was great! Wish there was more!
M.Lstarlake chapter 23 . 10/21/2018
I found your fic by mere casualty, but i most say ... its impresive! OMG! I couldn’t stop, its just amaizing and i pray you could finish this, is so damn good, i know its difficult to keep interest at some point but please, this really reserves a chance, is, without a doubt, one of the most incredibles fics i ever read!

Sorry for my english, mi idioma natal es español jeje
1986 chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
Dear Xiomari,

please forgive my bad English, it's not my native tounge but I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I recently started to watch Dragon Ball Super (I loved DB, DBZ as a child) and while fun to watch as an adult I find it lacking. There are some deep dark plots in all parts of the DB saga that are (at least in the anime) glosed over. I personaly find it makes most of the femal charakters look weak or less important but as a girl thats what I like the most. Thats why I love your story so much. You are not scared to go dark but at the same time you find the fun colorfull parts from DB that make it enjoyable. Also I find Bulla/Bra a very pleasend character to cheer on. Your writing is also perfect.

I don't know if your still activ and read your comments but I hope so, I would love an update.
AnneBrief7 chapter 23 . 8/4/2018
Por favor, por favor, por favor vuelve!
Amo a Raditz! amo a Bra! amo a Vegeta! te amo a ti por crear esta historia! por favor, regresa :(
AnneBrief7 chapter 16 . 8/1/2018
Hola! :D
Pensé en leer la historia completa antes de dejar un comentario, sin embargo no puedo dejar de felicitarte por esta impresionante historia! Hiciste que me enamorara completamente de Raditz :) y ver su amor por Bra en este capítulo fue genial, aunque debo admitir que sufrí demasiado con la respuesta de la princesa hacia él :/ Tenía la esperanza de que Bra tuviese sentimientos similares por el soldado, espero que en un futuro si los desarrolle :(
Con respecto a las lecciones de Vegeta, siento que incluso son lecciones de vida para nosotros los lectores :)
Según las fechas indicadas, hace más de un año que no actualizas esta gran historia, espero que pronto decidas continuarla, una obra como esta merece tener un final, y sobre todo necesito saber si Raditz cumplirá la promesa que le hizo a Bra :O

Saludos! :)