Reviews for Lessons From My Father
JTodd21 chapter 23 . 8/1/2018
This was great to read, thanks!
Gregariouspandaa chapter 23 . 6/27/2018
This was a great read thank you
Kikistan chapter 23 . 6/23/2018
Just came across this story and omg so good! I love the characters and soooo need an update! Nappa knows! Radditz loves her! Vegetaaaaaa gahhh
shadowthief-wolf chapter 23 . 5/17/2018
I came across this story by chance and so glad that I did. Your writing is amazing and your characters are so well developed. I really hope you continue this!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 22 . 1/13/2018
I’ve reread this again! Please update!
LaLiseuseDeBonnesAventures chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
I spent about ... a week, maybe ? Just reading your story. It’s funny that, during my reading, i was thinkinghow does she always get away from any situations ?because she didn’t kill her bird-friend-traitor-whatwashernameiforgot while being given a direct order from her alpha/prince/father) ... five seconds later she got her GodAMN EYE PULLED OUt OF HER HEAD ... OKAY, so i’ll just shut up and let you do what you want because you’re doing great
Morwynn44 chapter 23 . 12/29/2017
heeeeeee! I keep trying to get to the next chapter but nothing happens! I finally reached the end after having discovered your wonderful fanfic only two weeks ago. I think I've been reading it nonstop with every minute of my free time since then. Your writing is fabulous, your story is captivating, your characters are so alive, it is genius!
I hope you'll be able to post a new update soon, but if necessary, I'm willing to wait.
Good writing to you and happy new year by the way!
mugu chapter 22 . 12/23/2017
I wonder what kind of evilness Freeze will do and what kind of ploys Bra will use to divert his attention. Either ways, I am looking forward to see more of your story. My favorite in DBZ fandom and probably my favorite sci-fi fanfiction. I'd love to see more worlds you would despict to us. The bird world was absolutly amazing to see. Do not hesitate to PM me if you want to bump ideas with somebody, maybe it is one of your writers' block.
ryokothedemoncaller chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I just re-read your story again. I hope to see more soon. I'm dying to know where you go with it next. Even if it isn't quite perfect, I'd rather read it than never know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Look, I know you have a life outside of writing. I know it's probably a very busy life filled with responsibilities and important things. But you can't leave this story unfinished. Please, please, finish it. This fic is my absolute favorite story on this entire website. On this entire planet! You can't leave me hanging this way. Please, I'm begging you, don't abandon this fic.
The Jingo chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
holy shit this is good
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
Really miss this awesome fic! Hope you are well!
Sina chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
I recently discovered your fanfiction. I must say its the best i ever read. Your writing is so good. Your characters are all perfect. I love your Bra. She is strong but not a fighter. I also like how you devoloped Nappa. First i hated him and now I like him. Vegeta totaly fits i think, i like to read his thoughts. Your Freezer is perfect (totaly scary, sadistic and very clever). I totaly love the Bra/ Radditz pairing (never thought i would), its so sweet and tragic. She knows he will die and she cannot be together but she loves him (totaly heartbreaking). You also made me like the character of Radditz (now i dont want him to die). You story is ao exiting. I really hope you still writing this fic. I hope too read the next chapter soon. You have so much talent. Your storyline is great and all your characters (including oc) are perfect. Keep writing.
Vegeta's Girl 1 chapter 23 . 8/7/2017
Hello! I really love this Story and I hope that you update soon.
Turnabout Of The Shadows chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
Question: did Bra actually change history by having the Daubeni sign that contract, or would they have eventually surrendered to the PTO and Frieza? If so, what part of history did she change by convincing them to sign up for Frieza's organization?
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »