Reviews for Lessons From My Father
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
So nappa has figured out a partial truth! Will he inform vegeta?
Xanaxi chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction that elicited such strong emotion from me. This is a great chapter, I cant wait until the next one.
mugu chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
It is always a pleasure to read more from you.
Valana chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
Amazing chapter! Man feeling bad for Bra but can't wait to read next chapter!
dw7thdoctor chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
I am so glad to see that this story is still alive.
Deidara chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
Woow, I'm so happy you've updated this! The story is fantastic and though you hadn't updated in a while, you clearly have not lost the story's pace and feel. I'm happy part of the secret is out because though it is very troublesome for Bra, it also marks the story's advance. Thank you very much for the updates. Hopefully, you will have time and motivation to continue. :) See you...
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
Vegeta's power level during the Saiyan Saga was 18,000. At full power.

Also if Trunks and Goten can become Super Saiyan at seven. Than surely Bra has some strength to her but nope. She has a pussy so therefore she is weak. Right Toriyama?
The mine chapter 22 . 1/15/2017
Is this story abandoned again? Oh, why?
VaneES chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I just discovered this story and OMG... didn't sleep that night coz I couldn't put it down! I'd never seen the Radditz-Bra angle explored before and I'M LOVING IT, I really hope there's a way to give them a happy ending! Please update soon!
nancy103 chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
Loved this chapter! Very surprised to see the traitor willing to sacrifice the slaves just for her own gain. She was using the Saiyans both physically due to their attacks and mentally due to her relationship with Bra.
Good job! Excellent update! Now, I feel as if they will depart from each other soon. Will Raditz follow Bra or will something happen to change everything.
ryokothedemoncaller chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Reread the story today. Hope to see an update soon! :) still loving it!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
Hey, found some fanart someone made of your fanfic
art/Lessons-From-My-Father-Comic-page-621882015
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
It's longassreviewer again, I was just curious at some point could you have Bra think about bringing back Raditz sometime after she brings back her family? I mean, her going back in time would technically be a different time line? Cause when future Trunks went back in time, he changed history yet not his history. So with that logic, when she goes back to her time and fixes everything, and if she brought Radio back to life, would it even be the same Raditz? Just curious about your thoughts on that.
Longassreviewer here,
Amazing chapter as always, nothing but the best! I'm really curious what she will do now or how she will get off of the planet? I mean, Vegeta, a person she was affiliated with, just blew up Yramdaa's office and Rabaaj so despite taking care of the rebels I doubt Yramdaa is going to be very happy or cooperative with Bra trying to get a ship. I could say she could threaten him, but she's not in the right mental state for that. However you do it, I'm sure it will be great!
Anyway, I'm also very curious about what Bra will do now? I mean, after Naahita's death will she follow her advise and pursue Raditz? I would love for her to do that, but I know you won't do it. However, before she leaves I wish she could leave him something like a letter or a small token of appreciation for all he's done, but I doubt that too considering Vegeta probably wants her gone as soon as possible. Either way I can't wait to see what you have planned next! I hope it's just as awesome and/or as emotionally packed as always. Also, I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Xenoverse games how they deal with that time patrol thing? Also the new game has Raditz as a mentor, I think that's really cool.
Anyway, happy holidays
LMD3014 chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
How great that you have returned! This is excellent! Love your history! Your characters are great, your Vegeta is simply incredible and dead-on with manga Vegeta, your world is so interesting... while your descriptions aren't very detailed or hard sci-fi, they are poetic and beautiful.

PS: as a world-building suggestion, it's more convenient for a watch to show decimarks and millimarks. About two orders of magnitude separate hours and minutes, and I think that's a reasonable standard.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »