Reviews for Figure on the Ice
Drachenreiter1 chapter 1 . 1/11
Really interesting story. I hope you'll come back to it at some point (the sooner the better ;) )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I'm guessing she dumped him for changed. Him going down a dark path were she can not. More chapters please
originzlhybrid chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Did you abandoned it? I want to read more
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Well this looks good first time I've seen a story where the mc is the child of a minor god. I can't say I know my mythology so I don't know who her mother is...incidentally this is also the first one where James is the one who cheated on Lily instead of vise-versa. Hope this continues ...but I'm doubtful.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Pleasewrite more.
amata0221 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Love the chapter, please continue writing this.
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
A magical girl named Evangeline who controls Ice. You basically turned Harry into a dumber version of the Dark Evangel (Evangeline would not let herself be killed by someone like Voldemort or would have been immune to the killing curse due to her mastering Magea Erebia [I think that it is how it was spelled] and become immortal because of it) aka Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell from Negima. Too bad that she does not have the perks that come with being Evangeline. I can't wait to see how her presence effects things. Hope you update soon.
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I really hope the next chapter comes soon!
charityf1915 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
so her mom is khione ?
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Gods this is amazing. I would love it if you continued with it. Anyway, thanks for writing. :)
darkworkangel chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
do you plan to continue this story if so when
AnimeHunter411 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
UPDATE SOON this story seems really interesting!
Luna13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
That's an awesome story. Hope you'll post the next chapter soon.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Please please please continue this! It's awesome! Never read one where She is Potter's mother! ;p
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »