Reviews for Figure on the Ice
originzlhybrid chapter 1 . 8/20
Did you abandoned it? I want to read more
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 7/30
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/15
Well this looks good first time I've seen a story where the mc is the child of a minor god. I can't say I know my mythology so I don't know who her mother is...incidentally this is also the first one where James is the one who cheated on Lily instead of vise-versa. Hope this continues ...but I'm doubtful.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 5/28
Pleasewrite more.
amata0221 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Love the chapter, please continue writing this.
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
A magical girl named Evangeline who controls Ice. You basically turned Harry into a dumber version of the Dark Evangel (Evangeline would not let herself be killed by someone like Voldemort or would have been immune to the killing curse due to her mastering Magea Erebia [I think that it is how it was spelled] and become immortal because of it) aka Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell from Negima. Too bad that she does not have the perks that come with being Evangeline. I can't wait to see how her presence effects things. Hope you update soon.
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I really hope the next chapter comes soon!
charityf1915 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
so her mom is khione ?
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Gods this is amazing. I would love it if you continued with it. Anyway, thanks for writing. :)
darkworkangel chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
do you plan to continue this story if so when
AnimeHunter411 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
UPDATE SOON this story seems really interesting!
Luna13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
That's an awesome story. Hope you'll post the next chapter soon.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Please please please continue this! It's awesome! Never read one where She is Potter's mother! ;p
spicerabbit chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Very promisng start. Would love to see another chapter.
saint21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
A really interesting beginning. Can't wait to read the rest of the story
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »