Reviews for Removing the Blindfold
Inori-Chan97 chapter 16 . 2/4
The story was hilarious!
I liked it very much. I'm sorry if you find this annoying but i feel that the Lordships that you gave Harry were overdone. Other than that I enjoyed the story and would love to read more of it. _
Cira Heartfilia chapter 7 . 1/24
Despite so much OOC I am already in love with this story
yuutakeiamz chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
please update soon. i love your story
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Just can't get enough of the adorablness between Harry and Draco. SQWEEEEEEEE! :3
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
#cackles# OMG LOVE IT!
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
I had to stop reading when you made Harry into a 'sex god.' Yeah, no way he had sex with so many people so young, yet alone when he was weak, short, and stupid. It would've made more sense if he was a virgin seeing as he didn't even know what Draco's looks meant for over a year. Your attempt to make him seem 'cool' and 'manly' makes him seem like an indiscriminate slut. Shame because this was starting to be a really good guilty pleasure fic.
DemeRain chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
Thanks for sharing.
fuck you chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
this is so fucking stupid. holy fucking shit i have never seen a super harry of this absolute level of unbelievable shit. you show blatant disregard for canon and harry as a character.
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Please update this please
rhizz17 chapter 16 . 9/27/2015
update please
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
a very good story! please continue on with it, I am enjoying your updates immensely and am looking forward to more. thank you for writing this tale.
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
update please
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
when's the next chapter

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
I have a question if he got tattoo's and piercings earlier in the story why doesn't he have them now