Reviews for The Experiments
booM7boo chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh why, oh why I just had the feeling that "The Experiments" was going to end that way? As much as I would like to have Stan and Eric get what they deserve, isn't life just like that? Sometimes the bad guys just get away...

What a wonderful story about inner strength. I couldn't wait to see what Eric was going to throw at Starsky next!
Teresa Jones chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow! Awesome story! Thanks again for such great writing and knowing these two so well!
Lori chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OMG, I missed this story when you posted it originally. What a great story! Wish you would write for the boys more often. A great tale of their connection.
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was sooooo creepy! I wish the two nuts had gotten caught at the end, but I liked the uncertain ending (meaning they get away) as well! This story shows a great imagination! Thanks for sharing! :)
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Such a great story! I just loved how Starsky was ready to die to save Hutch's life and Hutch's relentless pursuit to find his buddy. Great job!
Paula UK chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing.
My heart was in my mouth a few times. Is there unfinished business here, I wonder?
I love what Starsky was prepared to do for Hutch and Hutch's tenacity in his search for him. Their bond is unbreakable, that's why we all love them so much.
Great work.
Paula.
kristleap chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I loved the story. The love and bond they have for each other is unmatched. I loved Starsky's spirit and not letting Eric break him. I wonder if he really thought the gun was empty or was just trying to spare Hutch's feelings. I loved Hutch's response of "I think your brain is empty." It was so cute seeing his excitement at seeing his car. I liked the way you ended the story. Stan and Eric talking about the guys and scoping out their new targets. Maybe they can show up in Bay City again. Thanks for sharing your story. I really liked it.