Reviews for Children of the End
the missing link chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
this is a good story whens the next update?
bubbajack chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I think ya did good Akuma. Everyone seemed in character and your OC was interesting to say the least though I immediately thought that he was the Horseman famine of the Biblical Apocalypse as he had a bow and the Locusts ate everything including the people another sign of 'famine'. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this but if you don't mind my saying so I feel like you shouldn't really bother with the Questions to Ponder as honestly, how many people answer those? If necessary address something in the plot before it becomes an issue, or to just talk to the fans and hint that something epic is coming up, but I personally wouldn't bother with the questions from here on out. Anyway, great chap and I look forward to the next one. Till then,

-Bubbajack out!
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Interesting can't wait to find out the story behind this new group of villains, and why their interested in Beast Boy.
Zyber Elthone chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
My snap theory is that BB is somehow their father, uncle or older brother through indirect or obscure means, such as a drop of his blood was used to make them, or the Sakutia virus was a semi-sentient member of a race that also infested these children with each having their own powers unique yet similar... kinda like the Blue Beetle being good despite being made for evil, and if Venom had worked with/for Peter instead of trying to 'cross the line' and getting obsessive/possessive of its chosen partner, and then more symbiotes show up and Good-Venom/Spiderman end up fighting them... Great, now I want to see if such a Spiderman fic exists... Moving on.

I would have suspected Raven to be more than a little shocked that BB did research. Granted that's unfair and him looking up animals should usually be a given, but for those who don't think he even reads, it'd be more than a little unexpected.

I look forward to how this mystery unfolds.
HereForTitans chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
very interested to see what happens next : )
don't worry your teen titan 'skills' have gotten way better, and this chapter was a joy to read.
please keep up the good work : D
LiumD chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ten quid says these are Beast Boy's children.
waterfire98 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014