Reviews for The Thawed Heart
Ravenhawk32 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Dude you are math at writing but if you need a beta I will help if you want
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Bruh! Dude waz hannin, das sum cray-z shi rite der! Tha chata was insae! Update soooo!
leebee14 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Hehe Finn had a word vomit moment. Thank you.

DismalOrc29177 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This story that you wrote is just so interesting to read. I really like each chapter and I'm glad you didn't delete this story... You're actually a skilled writer making an impressive story such as this, I hope you'll keep going... I can't wait to see what happens next.
leebee14 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
You are an awesome writer, and you shouldn't say those things. Thank you for continuing this story, but please don't say those things.

RuthlessNReckless chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Your not terrible frankly I think this story is great and now that I know there's others I might check them out too
Roberto chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Sage Of Wisdom chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
What an excellent chapter you have written, Now that Flame Princess knows that Finn is with a another girl and even a elemental rival. Things will get pretty intense now. Update soon!
leebee14 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Oh snap. Please keep going.

GeekyGirl01 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Really LUV it keep going!
leebee14 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
It's very interesting and I love it. Please keep going.

Roberto chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
DaGibzz chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Hey, listen. Pleeeeeease don't take this sorry down. This is such an incredible story line and I don't understand why there aren't more people reading this because it is so amazing and you Are a good writer! Please continue! I can't wait to see this story come to life! 5 stars! Lol xD
Sage Of Wisdom chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This is a real fascinating story, hope you keep writing and update soon!
Roberto chapter 1 . 5/10/2014