Reviews for At Second Glance
Lin.Da.Vill.24 chapter 5 . 6/16
I liked the young Kakashi. Shizune and Tsunade’s interactions were hilarious and I had stupid grin on my face the entire time. Good job on this well written story!
Selkura chapter 5 . 3/1
I loved it! Thank you for writing such a good fanfic! I've never read one with kakashi going to the future, it was great!
Emyuhu chapter 5 . 2/18
Y mi Lemon
jlawson chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
This was awesome and a fun read! Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Great story, but why oh why didn't you let us have the scene of Kakashi fucking Sakura against a wall?!
eeearnest chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
Aw this fic is so goooooood
GOD DAMMIT
THank you for writing it, I love it.
And I love you and all the lovely people in this world who can see the god damned awesomeness that is Kakasaku.
Thanks so much for writing.
Love and Roses
Liz
Ariadne Venegas chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
I really like it, but I was really worried that with the new accident Kakashi and Sakura will forget about them or something...

Also poor younger Kakashi he doesn't remember the night of his life!
mbravesgirl7 chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Love blossoms ...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Very interesting...i love young kakashi character..
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
loved the plot bunny to this story! i do feel like it could have been so much more though ...all in all though i did love the story thanks for the read
DarlingDelilah chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
I love this fic so damn much! Your representation was spot on - well, in my opinion anyway. This is one of the very few fic's that I haven't actually minded being only a few chapters, it didn't feel as though any of the plot was squashed and there was just enough mystery/development to keep the reader going onwards without feeling overwhelmed by plot. Thanks for publishing, definitely following for more gems like this!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
OMG! Guy really had a pair of panties!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 9/2/2016