Reviews for At Second Glance
Great story, but why oh why didn't you let us have the scene of Kakashi fucking Sakura against a wall?!
eeearnest chapter 5 . 7/29
Aw this fic is so goooooood
GOD DAMMIT
THank you for writing it, I love it.
And I love you and all the lovely people in this world who can see the god damned awesomeness that is Kakasaku.
Thanks so much for writing.
Love and Roses
Liz
Ariadne Venegas chapter 5 . 7/16
I really like it, but I was really worried that with the new accident Kakashi and Sakura will forget about them or something...

Also poor younger Kakashi he doesn't remember the night of his life!
mbravesgirl7 chapter 5 . 7/4
Great story!
Love blossoms ...
Love it
Very interesting...i love young kakashi character..
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 5 . 3/26
loved the plot bunny to this story! i do feel like it could have been so much more though ...all in all though i did love the story thanks for the read
DarlingDelilah chapter 5 . 1/24
I love this fic so damn much! Your representation was spot on - well, in my opinion anyway. This is one of the very few fic's that I haven't actually minded being only a few chapters, it didn't feel as though any of the plot was squashed and there was just enough mystery/development to keep the reader going onwards without feeling overwhelmed by plot. Thanks for publishing, definitely following for more gems like this!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
OMG! Guy really had a pair of panties!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Oh god I love this
misstomie chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I really loved this story! The interactions were so fun and flirty. I was laughing and smiling the entire time :). Thank you for this!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Totally enjoying this! Loving the time travel and how absolutely amused ive been.
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Cute! Tho I thought Sakura x Younger Kakashi were cuter urghh XD
maybethisaintme chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
This was a very fun story. I wished there was at least one graphic sex scene between the older Kakashi and Sakura, but my imagination can fill in the blanks. For myself, I still wonder if older Kakashi remembered his younger self hooking up with Sakura when he was in the present, becuase I think that memory could intensify the feelings younger Kakashi developed for Sakura in the present, and the experience in the bedroom could help older Kakashi pinpoint what Sakura liked the first time. ;) but I understand that the mission report said he couldn't remember anything. Who knows, maybe he was lying!