Reviews for Trinity
Eternal Night Owl chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I'm not normally a big fan of poetry, but I love this! Especially Discord's poem. Not only does it accurately portray what he is going through, but I like how it is the only one that doesn't rhyme, because of course he would never do something so structured and unchaotic as having a rhyming scheme :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Luna's one almost made me cry. :'(
lily anson chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
The Discord poem was amazingly well done. I especially love how you referenced another poem inside of his poem. I can picture it running through his mind perfectly the way you described it.
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I admit to liking Tia's better. You know there's an end to both their troubles of course, and healing for (some of) their pain, but Discord, ah, Discord, and his 1000 years of And I Must Scream. So creepy. Tia is sad, but sad isn't...unending...nothingness. *shudders* Discord's poem is far disturbing, which is precisely the point, yes.

You bounced around well, and for once only touched on stuff Discord's done in the show. Which is usually the only complaint I have with you. You call back to stuff he's done (yay) but he wouldn't like to repeat himself, would he? Anyway, doesn't matter, cuz you avoided it here. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Better than Luna's poem. Sad and remorseful and longing and such a good poem! :D Congrats, you finally made poll-breaker Luna lose *something*. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Woah, this poem isn't just pretty or even a pretty metaphor. There's story in there! Luna had warning visions of Discord but thought they were something else, because when does light ever symbolize something bad? XD So much emotion in the ending! :D