Reviews for Ruby
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
Awesome story! :) Are you still continuing it?
Botan04 chapter 29 . 3/6/2015
I fell in love with this story from the very beginning! Wow! You put this awesome twist in the story and it make it more interesting! This story so deserves more reviews/favorites! Can't wait for the next update :)
WeirdnessPersonified chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
Honestly, I liked her better being ten, but oh well.

Actually Maverick, just for future reference, twelve year olds are just a bit more mature than that. Just a suggestion.

Other than that, it was a great chapter! I kinda like that she has a Carvanha. It would be a little cliche if she had a Milotic. Just my opinion I guess.

Keep up the good work!
MRocks chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Brendan isn't that bad... he's cute though.
MRocks chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
... and so her journey begins. Hope she takes the gym challenge and prove that girls could be awesome trainers! :)
MRocks chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Yay! Finallly, a May centric-story!
Nikki Firesong chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
SQUEEEEEEEE! I'm so glad this is back in action. There are many other Hoenn fanfics out there, but yours is by far the best. *blushes* :3
WeirdnessPersonified chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
I spotted a few mistakes of grammar in this chap, but other than that, it was pretty good! Blaze is such a badass...

Man, now I want a Slaking
Sashya and Company chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
YUSH! More and more and more updates! Now, I can't wait to see Wally again. SickRivalShipping, or something like that? Eh. f!RubyxWally for the win.
Sashya and Company chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBARB
*CROWD GOES APESHIT*
Galator chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
Oh sweet an update. Hope you stick with it long enough for May to get her Lileep, cause Cradily is awesome.
JulCan1987 chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story, I'm really enjoying reading it. Can you make it a NewRivalShipping story? Because there are very few of them.
Sashya and Company chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
YAY A RUBY UPDATE

This chapter was fulfilling. Funny moments, sad moments, awesome moments, al wrapped up into one chapter. You really are a great writer, dude, I look up to you! Also, I can't wait for May to finally showdown with Norman, I've been looking forward to this.
I've started writing again, I'm doing a Mystery Dungeon-styled fanfic. I would love it if you could check it out and review, but if you feel like otherwise, I wouldn't mind.
Imsuprisedthisnameisnttaken chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story. Personally, i like the longer chapters, they're very entertaining. Am I correct in assuming that Shelly will give May the Milotic? Anyways i hope may gets better soon bc there will be no way she can face anyone in this state, let alone team magma. Keep up the good work!:)
WeirdnessPersonified chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Lol! I like Shelly's design too...