Reviews for Promises
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Lovely! I thought your dialogue completely matched the Creature's speech habits, even if Elizabeth's speech was a little bit more modern. I do wish you hadn't named him Adam, though. It's so stereotypical. Otherwise, this was a job well done!
Greeniris chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This was a great read! Are you going to write more? Please say you will!
geckogirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wonderfully Written! Very in depth with characterization and flow. I could see the scene perfectly in my head. I can't wait to read your other pieces.
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A lovely fic and what I often wish had truly happened. I hated the way the poor creature was treated and oft wished for his redemption. Thanks for your creation.
Amari412 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awwww this is so adorable! I love it! Please write a sequel or some kind of continuation :)
Little Waterbear chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
A really nice story, so much feeling in it (poor Adam T.T)
I found your write nearly of the Frankeinstein book. Well done!
eitherangel chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I don’t think you should end this lovely story just yet. The writing style is very good and you certainly know how to combine the shows dynamic manuscript with your own ideas. You got a very good grasp of it! On Elisabeths thoughts when she gets to know what Victor have done and the confusion and the pity for the Creature. Please, don’t end it here! Give us more!