Reviews for Forged In Fire
McKenzieAnne chapter 42 . 11/13
This is really co and most definitely one of the best written sequels I've seen so far. I know you haven't updated for a while, but I would absolutely love to see more of this!
LOL chapter 42 . 10/30
this was awsome please contunue (i probably will die if you dont)!
Pac-Rim Fanatic chapter 42 . 10/10
Heya was just reading through the chapter where I recalled you saying something about 40 Jaegers. So... You still taking names? Cos I got a few:

1) Cosmic Dragon (South Korea) - Take a look up at some sites on the Korean Military, and you might notice they love to call their Combat Units by Animal Names, so that might be a point to argue for.
2) Vengeful Shiva (India) - Shiva, the Goddess of War of Hindu Belief.
3) Astute Kali (India) - Kali, the Destroyer of Hindu Mythology.
4) Foxtrot Musketeer (France) - I was thinking about the Three Musketeers when I tried to come up with this.
5) Steadfast Spitfire (Britain) - I was thinking about Britain in 1941 - during the Bombings, when Britain stood strong against the Nazis.
6) Hyperion Blitzer (Germany) - I was thinking about Germany's use of the Blitzkrieg during WWII
7) Nomad Defiant (Israel) - Israel was only formed in the aftermath of WWII, and never really began itself as a nation for Hebrews until closing 1940s. This is a testament to its origins as a Nomad, and to how defiant it stood against all odds.
8) Raging Scimitar (U.A.E.) - The Scimitar was a weapon associated with ancient Middle Eastern militaries, and as such I thought it appropriate to have this be the namesake.

For the Brazilians, I don't have much on them, so I can't afford any suggestions.
Really looking forward to more of your work.
Pac-Rim Fanatic chapter 42 . 10/9
Please, PLEASE continue this! I LOVE IT!
horsecrazy04 chapter 42 . 2/25
Nice very nice.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 40 . 1/10
I'm pretty sure that the F6F Hellcat is the best fighter.
Elia41 chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
Nice story so far. Need names for your Jaegers? I have a few in stores ... (Delta Asura, Hurricane Star, Reaper Muerte and Tidal Foxtrot to name a few)
StoryMakerr014 chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Curious to know what the Scout and Guardian types would be like. :D
alphaminkus chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Awesome! I was worried that you dropped the story. I can't wait for the proposal either. As bad as it sounds I can't wait for the jaeger crews to fight the new kaiju.
alphaminkus chapter 38 . 11/27/2014
I love the idea! Cant wait for an update!
My Wunderwaffle iz missin chapter 38 . 11/14/2014
Ah great. Trespasser took out Levi's. I wonder if whoever attacked Seattle destroyed Centurylink along with Romeo Blue...
Raleigh is bae chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Loved this update. You touched up on a lot of things. I like the character, Stephanie. Very strong willed, kind of reminds me of Jazmine. Idk. Anyway, I'm guessing any baby shower connected with the PPDC are kind of simple and to the point. No need to get all elaborate. Love the series you're working out. Can't wait to watch it all unfold. You deserve much more praise for your hardwork. Please update soon!
lxsnger chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
asome story keep up the great work
LyaCatWoman chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
"Mako giggled at Raleigh's blissful face and snapped a photo on her phone. That is SO going on Facebook." LOL
My Wunderwaffle iz missin chapter 36 . 9/30/2014
It's been a while since I was last at the Cali state fair. The funnel cakes are something to write home about