Reviews for Forged In Fire
horsecrazy04 chapter 42 . 2/25
Nice very nice.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 40 . 1/10
I'm pretty sure that the F6F Hellcat is the best fighter.
Elia41 chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
Nice story so far. Need names for your Jaegers? I have a few in stores ... (Delta Asura, Hurricane Star, Reaper Muerte and Tidal Foxtrot to name a few)
StoryMakerr014 chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Curious to know what the Scout and Guardian types would be like. :D
alphaminkus chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Awesome! I was worried that you dropped the story. I can't wait for the proposal either. As bad as it sounds I can't wait for the jaeger crews to fight the new kaiju.
alphaminkus chapter 38 . 11/27/2014
I love the idea! Cant wait for an update!
My Wunderwaffle iz missin chapter 38 . 11/14/2014
Ah great. Trespasser took out Levi's. I wonder if whoever attacked Seattle destroyed Centurylink along with Romeo Blue...
Raleigh is bae chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Loved this update. You touched up on a lot of things. I like the character, Stephanie. Very strong willed, kind of reminds me of Jazmine. Idk. Anyway, I'm guessing any baby shower connected with the PPDC are kind of simple and to the point. No need to get all elaborate. Love the series you're working out. Can't wait to watch it all unfold. You deserve much more praise for your hardwork. Please update soon!
lxsnger chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
asome story keep up the great work
LyaCatWoman chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
"Mako giggled at Raleigh's blissful face and snapped a photo on her phone. That is SO going on Facebook." LOL
My Wunderwaffle iz missin chapter 36 . 9/30/2014
It's been a while since I was last at the Cali state fair. The funnel cakes are something to write home about
Raleigh is bae chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
Sorry, my review accidently sent in while I was still writing. Anyway, I liked how Mako got to visit the fair because she really didn't get those type of memories in her childhood, you know? I love how Mako can be so blunt with her feelings with Raleigh and it doesn't make either of them uncomfortable and how he's so patient with her. I love how they're always there for each other and just them being near each other makes them happy. Sorry this review was a lot of sapp but I just had to fangirl. Anyway, I'm glad you got over your writers block and I hope you update very, very soon! :)
Raleigh is bae chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
Hey, it's me again. I loved this chapter, really liked how Mako actually got a sense
knightphoenix2 chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
Great story!

Ordinary, happy day-in-the-life stories are great! Let's have more of them, please!
Kylen chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
So...do you prefer your funnel cake sweet or savory, and do they even sell that or fried dough with pizza sauce and parmesan cheese anymore? LOL - from Wisconsin, home of the original chocolate-covered bacon, and the bacon cheeseburger on a grazed donut.

And I agree with Raleigh. Bacon and maple syrup - YUM!