Reviews for Forged In Fire
SigmaForceSpeedy chapter 33 . 1/8
I think the new Jaegers should be more armed like the Jaegers in the Pacific Rim sequel upcoming. Eg. Wrecking Ball, Energy Whip, Energy Chainsaws, Energy Blades, and the like...hope to see another chapter coming soon!
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 11 . 1/5
I like this chapter and I wonder what Raleigh Is up to?.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 10 . 1/5
I think this chapter Is great and I like the third set.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 8 . 1/5
This chapter Is great.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 5 . 1/5
I think that this chapter Is good.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 4 . 1/5
Do Mako and Raleigh have emphatic connection?.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 3 . 1/5
I think that this chapter Is good
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 2 . 1/5
I like this chapter.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 1/5
This story Is Interesting.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2017
I just discovered this today, and I'm hooked! I enjoy reading this!

Personally, I think they should build a replica of the original Golden Gate Bridge, as it's a (or once was) a famous landmark, and changing it wouldn't resonate well with people, or at least me. Kinda irks me that they wanna weaponize the bridge too.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/17/2017
Holy crap. Just found this and have been reading straight. Through. I hope you keep updating. This is amazing!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I have just finished this story and CANNOT wait for the rest! I love this. You have it well written and well thought out and I was shocked when I came across the last chapter, I've caught up! You have a plan and are sticking to it. You should be proud of what you've got here. Well Done!
GipsyDangerMk2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I love the story, please continue it I can't wait to see where it goes
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 45 . 6/27/2017
Good to have ya back! Had to reread a bit, but great workLooking forward to more. Are you excited about the sequel? Or upset since Raleigh won't be in it? I'm a bit of both, but excited to see where it goes.
BestOfWifis chapter 28 . 5/16/2017
I am sorry for my language BUT WHEN THE FUCK DID CHUCK GET MARRIED?