|Reviews for Forged In Fire|
| Guest chapter 33 . 1/22
Shouldn't Ruby Canyon be RC-620, not RD-620?
| MessyMix chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
Hey Maverick. Just stumbled upon this absolute gem; I've marathoned the whole fanfic up to Chapter 43 over the past two days (yes, what a nerd!). I cannot possibly express how thankful I am of your writing this story, and it's really captivated my heart. Honestly, it's a really down-to-earth, touching story, and it's beautifully written. I see you've been gone for a while, but I really hope we'll get more from you. And also, your planned FOUR arcs!? If they really happen, I'll be over the moon about it! Anyways, I hope that this fic sees the ending it deserves. Can't wait to see you get back to writing. You have my full support.
| Mako Becket chapter 33 . 3/18/2016
When will you continue the series?
| prewarmadness chapter 43 . 3/5/2016
What a wonderful story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
| thomas chapter 43 . 2/18/2016
please keep going i nearly died when you didn't update for such a long time!
you story is so amazing you should publish it as a book! :)
| AtlantisRises chapter 43 . 2/14/2016
Wow! Great story so far! Really enjoying this a lot. Great char development and dialogue. Cheers!
| knightphoenix2 chapter 43 . 2/7/2016
Welcome back, nice chapter!
Nice to see getting more military in as a *positive* , not a negative. And glad to see Mako getting good advice on Jaeger re-design; just wish Sergio would still hang on, just a bit longer ...
Hope the new home works out for you!
| Ardina Falconhurst chapter 43 . 2/7/2016
Yay! You're back! And it's still as great as ever! :D
I like the ideas and what you seem to be up to...and I feel like that lil bit there at the end with the cat purring means something. But I'll keep it to myself to find out...because who knows :)
Keep up the great work :)
| Ardina Falconhurst chapter 42 . 1/2/2016
So Pacific Rim was on and I rewatched it again for who knows what number of times...and I remembered your stories that I've read. So I came back here to double check and see if you'd updated without me knowing...but sadly you have not. So I'm just letting you know that I absolutely love this story and your others, and I'd really like anymore you might have...anything you might add. But I do understand if your muse has left you or if perhaps life has gotten in the way as it does often enough to the best of ya.
I just wanted to let you know how great of a story I thought this was, and remind you it was still here. In case, perhaps, your muse comes back with this reminder.
Great story, great characters...you really built on the originals, I didn't feel they'd been changed. You just showed their natural progression without losing them, which takes talent.
Hope you've had a wonderful New Years :) Keep up the great writing
| maverickiceman chapter 42 . 12/20/2015
(While Sharpening his chain-swords) Are the Forge's fires still burning? Or have they gone out?
Your Fellow Maverick.
P.S: I've got an idea for a Pacific Rim/ Evangelion/ Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes fusion fic in my head. Interested in helping me put it on paper?
| McKenzieAnne chapter 42 . 11/13/2015
This is really co and most definitely one of the best written sequels I've seen so far. I know you haven't updated for a while, but I would absolutely love to see more of this!
| LOL chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
this was awsome please contunue (i probably will die if you dont)!
| Pac-Rim Fanatic chapter 42 . 10/10/2015
Heya was just reading through the chapter where I recalled you saying something about 40 Jaegers. So... You still taking names? Cos I got a few:
1) Cosmic Dragon (South Korea) - Take a look up at some sites on the Korean Military, and you might notice they love to call their Combat Units by Animal Names, so that might be a point to argue for.
2) Vengeful Shiva (India) - Shiva, the Goddess of War of Hindu Belief.
3) Astute Kali (India) - Kali, the Destroyer of Hindu Mythology.
4) Foxtrot Musketeer (France) - I was thinking about the Three Musketeers when I tried to come up with this.
5) Steadfast Spitfire (Britain) - I was thinking about Britain in 1941 - during the Bombings, when Britain stood strong against the Nazis.
6) Hyperion Blitzer (Germany) - I was thinking about Germany's use of the Blitzkrieg during WWII
7) Nomad Defiant (Israel) - Israel was only formed in the aftermath of WWII, and never really began itself as a nation for Hebrews until closing 1940s. This is a testament to its origins as a Nomad, and to how defiant it stood against all odds.
8) Raging Scimitar (U.A.E.) - The Scimitar was a weapon associated with ancient Middle Eastern militaries, and as such I thought it appropriate to have this be the namesake.
For the Brazilians, I don't have much on them, so I can't afford any suggestions.
Really looking forward to more of your work.
| Pac-Rim Fanatic chapter 42 . 10/9/2015
Please, PLEASE continue this! I LOVE IT!
| horsecrazy04 chapter 42 . 2/25/2015
Nice very nice.