Reviews for Someone Cares
dreammyth chapter 1 . 6/27
I really like this one, it's unique.
AriannaInsomnia chapter 1 . 6/23
I liked it; the emotion felt real within your story. Nice work!
Librasmile chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Loved it actually! Unlike most writers, you didn't write a Dramione that jettisoned Severus. I don't know whether the writers who do that are just shortsighted or too scared to have Severus there (and with VERY few exceptions, I'm not a Seveurs-Hermione fan). So kudos for writing what most makes sense: that Severus would always be nearby for Draco, Dramione or not. And you wrote it with a sense of...realism and a bit of tenderness. Well done.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I liked this. It was really well written and very interesting. I am actually very intrigued on where this could go. If you decide to write more I would be more than pleased to read it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It would be nice for one Gryffindor female to have the courage to do the right thing for a Slytherin male. Maybe Hermione is the one to do it. Well done.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
And maybe this will plant the seed of doubt Draco will have and understand that he's not really evil. I love the dialogue and characterization of the characters. My favorite part is when Draco asks Severus whether Hermione is lying and he tells him that she was being honest with him. I love this one-shot!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is an interesting story.

Based on how Hermione ignored Harry's concern that Draco was a Death Eater, it isn't too far a stretch to think that if Harry hurt Draco that Hermione would side with Draco.

I'm not entirely sure I buy it, but it is definitely interesting. Thank you for the read.