Reviews for The Many Harry Potters of Little Hangleton
Son Of Fellblood chapter 70 . 3/20
Imma take a wild guess and say Larry is supposed to be Harry and Luna? If so I'm with Wormtail for once. XD
I know this is probably too late but don't doubt yourself! You are hilarious and an amazing writer! Honestly, you are absolutely brilliant! Please keep writing!
Poor VD
Thanks, my monitor needed a beer-screen-wash! A bit uncomfortable on the nose though...
Three chapters in and my throat's already sore from the giggling... This is going to be a long night! ;-)
jon reeve chapter 83 . 2/7
/Lunary & Lunar Harmony
jon reeve chapter 82 . 2/7
"And Magical Britain sent all their children to live with dentists. Because... wow."

jon reeve chapter 79 . 2/7
/I'm a bit disturbed by all the ways people try to find to get Harry and Voldy in bed together, never mind that none of them make sense whatsoever. I didn't even know this was a thing.
jon reeve chapter 78 . 2/7
/Meh. It's okay. I never really liked the scar stories this version of the Joker tells. I know a lot of people seem to think that Ledger's Joker is "teh best," but it's not even a close second.
jon reeve chapter 77 . 2/7
/Luna warned you, Harry!
jon reeve chapter 76 . 2/7
/Well that, and his hair is unusual. It is implied that his father messed up his hair intentionally while Harry's is just like that. Also, his relatives act like he never gets a haircut. There's a lot of circumstantial information that could easily imply some things. I think metamorphmagus!Harry is one of the more benign fanfic tropes.
jon reeve chapter 74 . 2/7
/Wow, they got beat in an argument by Pettigrew, they do suck.
jon reeve chapter 68 . 2/7