Reviews for The Many Harry Potters of Little Hangleton
brains?
I dont have any!

Utter perfection
Louis Cyfer chapter 108 . 1/19
Want to know my secret identity..?
Louis Cyfer chapter 51 . 1/19
fucking I lkww2 ai
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 112 . 1/18
Well I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I laughed at almost all of them. I read a review that said it looked like it was a fanfiction plot bash, and well I agree but I also have to say it was hilarious. I mean, I've read a shiznit load of stories, and have read most of those Harry's, and while I love them, and enjoy the well thought out and in depth explanations in them, they do get a bit repetitive, and cliché. Not that that will stop me from reading more like them, but I can see that flaws despite how good I find them to be.

Though I have to admit, I've yet to read a Zombie!Harry, and an Umbridge!Harry, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll ever read an Umbridge!Harry, that was terrifying. Zombie!Harry, seemed to be falling apart from the start, (unavoidable pun, sorry), I mean it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to write, but at the same time it doesn't seem like it would be interesting, or even a long story. Like he's a zombie...what next besides someone shooting him, ya'know?

*shrugs*

Whatever.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these and again loved them.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 112 . 1/13
Wish you had done a Scooby doo riff, it just seems like it would have been perfect.

I hope you one day do a lunar harmony, you're writing is so wonderful and I know you could do the relationship justice, making it realistic and all about love and mutual respect.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 82 . 1/13
I ship legit Harry/Hermione are true siblings incest so pseudo incest between unrelated siblings doesn't even register as a blip on my radar.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
Phe Phe Nix chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
OH MY GOD!
XD I can't stop laughing XD
Lol
I think this one and the female Harry are my favorites so far!
They are so true in what they're making fun of.
Ahhhhhh, I love it, good job!

\(0)/ WHOOP WHOOP!
HP fan for life chapter 48 . 12/16/2015
All it took to fix Voldie is a therapist. Pity the wizards didn't get the memo.
tricorvus chapter 99 . 12/17/2015
Thank you so much!
That's everything I ever wanted to say about mpreg
ROCK ON, YOU!
tricorvus chapter 97 . 12/17/2015
On floor laughing
tricorvus chapter 96 . 12/17/2015
I have a hard time reading harems; except this one
tricorvus chapter 95 . 12/17/2015
Yes. Just yes
tricorvus chapter 94 . 12/17/2015
Yeah I'm deathly boring. I like the ones where he doesn't own the universe and have harems and titles galore. Oh and where his trunk does not encompass the universe. THOSE are few and far between and I love them
tricorvus chapter 93 . 12/17/2015
I have a vague idea who Peter Capaldi is. I love Billy Connelly though, so I read Harry's lines in his voice.
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »