Reviews for The Many Harry Potters of Little Hangleton
Indiana Jackson chapter 81 . 10/4
Im sorry but Edward runs through the trees, lives in the forest and sparkles..he's a damn fairy. end of story
Indiana Jackson chapter 16 . 10/2
ick just so your writing by the way
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 9/30
I love parodies, I love one-shots, and here's a story that's over a hundred of them! This is going to keep me busy for quite a while, thank you!
amysteriousforce chapter 112 . 9/30
Hey I know its been a while since you've updated, but can you write a Captain Jack Sparrow Harry?
bleeb90 chapter 99 . 9/26
I'm still lovin' it, btw, doesn't Voldemort mean to say "abstinence" rather than "absence"?
bleeb90 chapter 94 . 9/26
So true, I loved it!
bleeb90 chapter 72 . 9/25
Harry knows Fred and George from the quidditch team as well; not to mention those two are the brothers Ron (and therefore) Harry goes to when (t)he(y) need advice from an older sibling.
Also, Fred and George were the ones that stuck up for Harry when the whole school turned against him for being a parseltongue. Don't underestimate the friendship between Fred, George, and Harry!
I love these fics, btw!
bleeb90 chapter 13 . 9/25
Loved it!
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 9/25
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 112 . 9/12
I enjoyed this so freaking much! I'm not a laugher-out-loud normally, but you totally managed to get tons of giggles out of me, as well as a few full blown laughs.

I've been with this fandom for years, hated some tropes from the very beginning, enjoyed some others until I read them again and again and again and got sick to death or their predictableness, fell in love with some others, and you covered every single one of those in this fic. It was so much fun! And I can so identify with the frustration with some of the Harrys!

This was really great, I'm off to enthusiastically read your other stories :)

P.S. Umbridge!Harry was terrifying. I'm going to have nightmares...
BlackRyuji chapter 64 . 9/10
Oh goodness, this one was preciouss. Really.
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »