Reviews for BBxRae Oneshots
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I would love to see this as an episode. XD Nice chapter! :D
A-LionGleek chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Not bad! :) I'll definitely admit that I found Raven's almost immediate acceptance a little surprising, but in a good way. I also like how you slightly made a nod to a story written by TheForceisStrongwiththisOne with the end dialogue.
P.S: Did you happen to take a look at those ideas I mentioned in my last review? Just out of curiosity.
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
-Melts from the fluff- ,,
creatorX33 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Sweet!
DragonCrusader chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I think this is my favorite one shot yet. Good story looking forward to more laughs at Beast Boy and Raven's activities.
DragonCrusader chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
I have no idea for the title.

The Beast comes out kills Slade and himself, saving Raven. After the battle Beast Boy is dieing but manages to tell Raven how he feels before he dies. Raven sits there in shock before crying. When the other Titans arrive they see that scene. However right when they go to leave BB's body bursts into fire and turns to ash before the ash is blown away to reveal a badly hurt, but living Beast Boy.

Or you could just let him die, I don't care.

You don't have to use this.
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Awww :3 That's sweet!
A-LionGleek chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Interesting oneshot :). Keep it up!
P.S: I have two more ideas for you. 1: a oneshot involving the titans finding out about the show and movie about them. 2: the titans visiting a Jump City Comic Con and learning about the RobStar-BBRae-RobRae-BBTerra shipping war.
Bluedog197 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
AH HA AH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DID YOU SEE THAT JERKS FACE OH SO PRICELESS this is freaking fantastic finally the beast get's to come out this was so adorable that i fainted but imagine raven with rage OH YEAH but awesome job on this wonderfully written chapter so good luck and peace.
creatorX33 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
HOLY SH*T! THAT WAS FAN-FRIGGEN-TASTIC!
deux voix chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
this is awesome! :D thanks so much for making this!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Lol XD XD poor Cyborg :) *goes into a fit of laughter*
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
:3 Awww. That was sweet! :D But I had expected Rage to get loose in this chapter because of it's title. Or The Beast
creatorX33 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
HELP! I'VE FANGIRLED AND I CAN'T GET UP!'