Reviews for Dead Sirius
LizardTongue chapter 1 . 1/16
I think this is the first, perhaps only, Speed Racer reference I have ever seen in a HP story, although Surfer X should have been a member of an exotic race car association(ERCA), they wanting some place to meet and show off those exotic cars(that and I think motorcycle gangs are kind of over used as generic bad guys/bullies)
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
Harry/Luna is always fun and whimsical. This... is even better.
Sirius Black chapter 1 . 12/1/2021
I’m now convinced Sirius Black allowed himself to be killed because he had a standing offer of a threesome from a pair of female ghosts and in his own words “you don’t turn down a girl-girl-guy threesome for something as trivial as death”. I’m also convinced he had a standing offer of a threesome from Fate and Death and that is the reason he allowed himself to pass on.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
damn... can we get a combo story of Harry's Summer? mix the bad teen movies with the omakes? that last one and the bit about Amelia thinking Sirius intentionally sent Harry to the Lovegoods so no one would find him
PercyPendragon3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Oh my gods! That was the most hilarious thing I have ever read. loved it.
Uten Ameka chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
I swear, writers need some sort of "crack" label, just to be on the safe side for those genuinely looking for ordinary stories to read about…
GalenTsukiKage chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
I almost didn't catch that. I wonder if Luna is a fanf of H.P Lovecraft
happyraincloud1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
I just died laughing… what a fantastic way to go
CMVreud chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Socks for 2000 galleons. Dobby, I am ashamed. Robbing your poor, orphaned, dogfatherless friend and master.

I'd very much liked to have read of the grand world tour of bad teenage flicks you described, but even I think that you'd have to watch them first is more cruel than the spider hole.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
That was fun and Harry would have had more fun with Luna no matter what they were doing.
majere4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
I was tired, this was in my short humorous Story folder and it was that... I can't stop chuckling and I am going to have to go find something else to read because the things you put in my head...
Thank you?
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
great stuff, laugh out loud funny.

thanks for sharing
Reader chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Sirius Black is probably older than Amelia Bones. His birth date is officially listed as 1059 while her birth date is presumed to be 1960. (she was at least 18 when she took custody of her niece in 1978) No matter how you swing it, she was not six years older than Sirius Black.

Blame the casting director for choosing someone who was older than Amelia Bones was probably supposed to be to play her.
SLYNNR chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
I JUST FOUND THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
This was funny, mostly as I could see Sirius’s ghost doing this.