Reviews for Blessed Little Bell
wolfgirl17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was truly beautiful. One of the best fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The bitter sweetness of this story brought tears to my eye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This story was about relationships and love. It doesn't matter whether it's people or goddesses, what matters is people and love.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is really, really good! It almost made me cry.
Archangel of Dragons chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Great work by all means! It stole me a smile on the middle of the subway, that content and lighty sad smile that warms you inside...
Thank you, just thank you.
Grinning Cheshire chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
After the wonderful review you gave me, I'm so sorry it took me this long to read this story.

Forgive me, I'm very forgetful.

Anyway, I have a lot I want to say about this, but I'll try to just keep it to the relevant things.

Firstly, I want to draw on a quote from the game: "...Amaterasu, creator of all that is good and MOTHER TO US ALL."

That in mind, this is the first story I've seen that uses this premise. I'm surprised that no one, including myself, have thought of using it before.

But you did. And you pulled it off masterfully.

Everything about Issun is true to his character; from his thoughts and actions to his 'breakdown', it all makes sense.

And oh my, Amaterasu...

The way you portray her in this story... If she had been portayed this clearly (as in, if they had defined her in this way), she would have been one of the best video game heroes ever. (As it stands, in my opinion, she is the best silent protagonist ever.)

However, now I'm rambling. So let me finish up.

There were a lot of funny lines interwoven into the story, and they all made me laugh. However, my favorite part was Issun's 'breakdown', and watching Amaterasu comfort him.

And yes, the ending was cute. Even though I haven't played the second game.

All in all, a wonderful job. After reading your work, I'm even more appreciative of the kind words you gave me.

Anyway, I'm done rambling, so if you will excuse me, I'm going to go play Okami HD again.

-The Grinning Cheshire.
Ryan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Okay, wow. That really made me smile. Moms are the best!
gummyninjagirl01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awwwww why you make this? It made me all mushy inside it was so precious ;u; I love this story! It's just so… JSYRUFYDTRYYUGYDTSTFDYRUTTGHCH ISSUN THE BLESSED LITTLE ARTIST
I LOVE HOW MOTHERLY AMMY IS IN THIS STORY! It's like, she's proud to have Issun just being there with her.
I melted. The feels hit me hard in this. Yet I really love this story a lot. The feeeeeeeeelz hold meh *-*
garby3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This fanfic is so precious! I always wondered about Issun's parents... And Ammy is the últimate momma. Awww it is very tender and this brings a completely new light to Issun and Ammy's relationship. I am glad you wrote this c: thank you so much!
Senom299 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Whoa, okay. I've always felt horrible for my inability to shed a tear at anything in a video game-even the Okamiden ending makes me feel like I have a heart made of rock and ice-but this actually made me shed a few tears. But that was really something fantastic. The idea behind it-a Mother's Day shot for the 'Mother to Us All'-was great in itself, and then you went and took it to the next level. As Waka would say... simply magnifique.

I hope to see more of you around. It looks like this archive just might be getting a little bit of life back to it after all.