Reviews for Indivisible
This is going to be one of my favourite USUK fanfics. I love your writing style and humour. There were so many scenes were I couldn't stop grinning. And I hoped so much that I will see versions of England too and then it happend. Pirate Cowboy together best ;3 Love their innuendos.
But punk and teenager are the cutest ones.
I love this fic. Could've been even a little longer for me. I will definitely read this again in day. :)
Bloody hell chapter 21 . 1/5
What a fic! It was amazing to see so many aspects of their personality interact!
Kirani56 chapter 21 . 8/24/2017
It's been a while since I've been on fanfiction but this fic was recommended to me and rightly so. It's so cute and well written; thanks for such a nice story ️
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2017
I dont know weither to laugh cry or swoon.
This story was too good.
Fictionalizer15 chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
I love us already even if he is a jerk, he's a poet, I'm a poet, we're poetry buddies!
Goog.lystrip chapter 19 . 1/19/2017
So if Alfred put HIMSELF in... then according to this logic, when Alfred separated he separated into the traits HE loathed about himself. That is sad and depressing. Poor America. Goes along with most of my cannon idea though.
FrancesBonnefoyLilyoftheValley chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
This was amazing! Cowboy America was really smoking hot... I LOVE THE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES! Punk!England was really well done
Mayflowers123 chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
If it helps, I vote for the huge orgy
Kimashi Lejhidz chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
Man, this was one of the most awesome fics I've read! It captivated my heart. It's so cute, so well written... I loved the way that you made their personalities and... oooowwwwnnnnnn a magical kiss to fix things melted my heart! Captain and Cowboy were awesome, loved their flirt!
clokinz chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
OH SHIT! ITS UR FAULT NOW THAT IVE DEVELOPED AN ENGLANDXENGLAND SHIP! Sex on legs indeed! OH LORD I'm venturing into deeper waters...im not sure how to feel about my new love!
clokinz chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
OHDEARLORDJESUS! FIRST U GIVE ME A STEAMING HOT COWBOY AND NOW I GET PIRATE AND PUNK ARTHUR IN ALL THEIR SEXY GLORY?! I FUCKING LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!
clokinz chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
you know that last chapter practically killed me...sexy cowboy america?! OHMYGOD...my throat got real dry after that.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Aww! I love, love, loved this! The idea of each having such different personalities within themselves is really creative but also beleivable. You can see this as well with humans (the different personalities) but it would be especially true for nations since they live for soooooo long. Also, I love your usuk rec list on tumblr! Please keep adding to that! I also wanted to say thank you! Before I discovered your tumblr list, I was solely a fruk shipper but then I read a few of those stories and got hooked! Now I proudly ship every possible FACE family combo. Oh and on your archive of our own, I love the alphabet smut. That's just Mmm yummy. Thank you so much for all that you do for this fandom! And keep writing!
Ardith jones chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
Wow. That ending was awesome. I enjoy reading this story over and over.
Ardith jones chapter 21 . 9/6/2015